LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 314 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Where are the Vike trolls ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Where are the Vike trolls ?

You wont see any they know they suck and know they are gonna lose.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
49ers 38
Vikings 6
We've shut down Peterson pretty much every time. I don't see how they even stand a chance.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
21-0, i dont think harbaugh want to go over there and blow them up.

A shutout would be SWEET...I hope one of those scores is a TD pass to Moss. Priceless.
Niners 34
Vikings 9
Originally posted by tjd808185:
We've shut down Peterson pretty much every time. I don't see how they even stand a chance.

They don't really have any options to even be in this game. Their best hope is to get a few field goals. I would be surprised to see their offense cross the 50 yard line more than once.
[ Edited by BayArea on Sep 17, 2012 at 3:42 PM ]
In the preseason game (yes preseason), the Viking's offense was pretty successful at moving the ball. But obviously, Aldon Smith is much better than Bahktiari.
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
that guy is THE BIGGEST NINER HATER! I can't stand the stupid fvck! He said the Niners would have the #1 pick last year... what an Idiot
Originally posted by Joecool:
Effing Cowheard still sticking with his QB league/passing league mantra. He said we will lose to MIN because they have a stout front. Message to dumbass Cowheard, we can pass now and how is MIN gonna win if they can't score?
Cowheard's a homer. You'd think Russell Wilson is a HOF QB listening to him talk about the Seahawks
The Vikings are a just a bad football team. Offensive line is terrible, they have nothing at WR or TE other than Harvin. AP looks like a shell of his former self running the ball right now. On defense, Jared Allen has yet to make an appearance this season, Greenway is the only decent LB. and the secondary is in shambles.

Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
that guy is THE BIGGEST NINER HATER! I can't stand the stupid fvck! He said the Niners would have the #1 pick last year... what an Idiot
Originally posted by Joecool:
Effing Cowheard still sticking with his QB league/passing league mantra. He said we will lose to MIN because they have a stout front. Message to dumbass Cowheard, we can pass now and how is MIN gonna win if they can't score?
Cowheard's a homer. You'd think Russell Wilson is a HOF QB listening to him talk about the Seahawks

the single worst sports show is Sportsnation. Cowherds is a wanna be shock-jock.
Do they sit AP out this week, so he doesn't get hurt?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the single worst sports show is Sportsnation. Cowherds is a wanna be shock-jock.

ya I don't watch sportsnation but his podcast of his radio show ain't bad and has shown the Niners a decent amount of love on it
Wonder if any of the Vikings fans will show up with Randy Moss jerseys.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Wonder if any of the Vikings fans will show up with Randy Moss jerseys.

that. and i'll bet some will even be cheering for the niners.
Share 49ersWebzone