LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2012 Niners vs Lions Video Preview

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Good afternoon Niner fans! Good luck this week!

Em
Thanks for the work.

Good analysis.

Look forward to these.
Em, you have improved in the setup and your verbal fluidity.

Great job at the delivery! Much better than last year. Hard work!

I see you're still liking Hunter. Sooner or later, he's going to break a game open.
Yea bro, always great to see non biased professional analysis from someone other than a niner homer on here. We appreciate what you do.
Good work, Em
Loved it. Best of luck in the future....hope you get a network job someday.
much better delivery....only gripe the audio was a bit scratchy at times.
i donnt know if you have time for this when you do your videos or not but one improvmenent if i could suggest is show video of what youre talking about rather than pictures
I think the problem would be copyright issues if he did video. NFL doesn't like that much.

Great stuff.
Another pretty good job and some pretty solid analysis there. At some points, you seem like you are speaking too quickly, as to squeeze your comments into a specific amount of time. I'd recommend slowing it down just a touch.
[ Edited by oldman9er on Sep 13, 2012 at 2:46 PM ]

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i donnt know if you have time for this when you do your videos or not but one improvmenent if i could suggest is show video of what youre talking about rather than pictures

This + a better intro. Very nice, Agree with everything but I'd give the lions the edge with WRs.
Same thing for every 49er opponent

Stop the run, make Alex blah blah blah this would've been more accurate in 2009
Thank you Em! Spot on on just about everything...you even touched on us using our DB's to play physical and up tight at the LOS - physical with Calvin and the TE's. I could not agree more...we let GB's receiving run clean off the LOS and played way off them in a reaction-mode. This game NEEDS to be much more physical and you're right, their spread is different. We struggle against great TE's esp. in the RZ.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Same thing for every 49er opponent

Stop the run, make Alex blah blah blah this would've been more accurate in 2009

Make Alex beat you!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Share 49ersWebzone