LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Can someone make a gif of the play Vernon and Walker double teamed one of Dets players all the way to the sideline?

Or the one where A Davis pancaked the crap outta that DE

That is the same guy Davis got in the twitter s**t talking fight with....lol
Originally posted by BayArea:
Can someone make a gif of the play Vernon and Walker double teamed one of Dets players all the way to the sideline?

I think he(det player) was trying to draw a flag, Davis blew him off the line and kept going till the whistle stopped so he fell back pulling Davis on him to trying to get a late flag. Just what I saw.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Being at game I thought our oline was fantastic.

it was

maybe only 1 bad play but that was when Leonard davis at RG instead of boone
  • THEB
  • Veteran

Yup Avril Lavigne
[ Edited by THEB on Sep 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM ]
Originally posted by THEB:

Yup Avril Lavigne

Originally posted by oldman9er:
I know that many scoff at this source, but I really found this particular article to be worthwhile.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1337854-film-review-a-detailed-look-at-the-49ers-27-19-win-over-the-lions

Voted mathew stafford as best 49er defensive weapon lol
[ Edited by JimA49ers on Sep 18, 2012 at 7:09 AM ]
Gentlemen,

I wanted to drop back by and congratulate you on a well earned victory. It was fun talking football with you guys. A lot of you said that us Lions fans wouldn't drop back in this week and I wanted to make sure I did. Good luck with the rest of your season and hope to play you guys again in the playoffs.

I think he(det player) was trying to draw a flag, Davis blew him off the line and kept going till the whistle stopped so he fell back pulling Davis on him to trying to get a late flag. Just what I saw.

reading this reminded me that one of those Detroit fans was saying, "at the end of the day you're going to learn a lot of the Lions defenders names!!"

still don't know their names
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Jason Whitlock:
Ndamukong Suh looked like the second coming of Warren Sapp during Sunday night's Lions-49ers game.

I've been a critic of Suh. For my money, he has underachieved his first two seasons. But Sunday night, he was a force. He played like the beast we saw at Nebraska. The 49ers had no choice but to double-team Suh in passing situations. Detroit's defense played good enough to win Sunday's game. Suh set the table. Did this dumbass watch the game lol
Jason Whitlock:
Ndamukong Suh looked like the second coming of Warren Sapp during Sunday night's Lions-49ers game.

I've been a critic of Suh. For my money, he has underachieved his first two seasons. But Sunday night, he was a force. He played like the beast we saw at Nebraska. The 49ers had no choice but to double-team Suh in passing situations. Detroit's defense played good enough to win Sunday's game. Suh set the table. Did this dumbass watch the game lol

What the f**k...

Originally posted by THEB:

Yup Avril Lavigne

lmao
Originally posted by Juke1220:
Gentlemen,

I wanted to drop back by and congratulate you on a well earned victory. It was fun talking football with you guys. A lot of you said that us Lions fans wouldn't drop back in this week and I wanted to make sure I did. Good luck with the rest of your season and hope to play you guys again in the playoffs.

Class act. Enjoy the season and thanks for coming by. Good luck!!!
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Juke1220:
Gentlemen,

Class act. Enjoy the season and thanks for coming by. Good luck!!!

Agreed I missed his post but yes big time. Don't see that often.
The Vernon TD in the last drive. That was a great playaction run fake call and execution by the guys. 2nd & 3 -- the Lions bit on run play all the way. Vernon blocked like it was a run. Durant started into the back field then realized uh oh VD going out for a pass. Then overran the tackled trying to catch up. VD easily cut back for a TD run. Durant did the same thing a few plays before on Gore. I hope Aldon Smith doesn't play OLB like that.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I wrote a nice recap of the game on my blog. Check it out here guys.

http://sfsportscave.blogspot.com/2012/09/recap-of-49ers-vs-lions.html
Share 49ersWebzone