There are 175 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
where the loins fans?!

those sorry b*****ds!

Hiding in a cave ala Packers fans.

Like I said before most of them were banned, at least the guys I was talking to.

You can't blame them for not showing up if they're banned.
Did anybody else see Randy Moss run off the field before VD ran into the end zone on the 21 yd touchdown? Seemed a lil weird. Could have at least joined the celebration or throw a block at least. Just ran past the Lions receivers.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Great win!! Detriot is a cheap shop, dirty team and the niners hit em right back and left them knowing that thats all they are..cheap
  • Croak
  • Veteran
Congratulations on the Niners win. As a Pack fan I'm awful glad they beat the Lions. I want to know how the Lions got away with all those illegal picks against the Niner receivers. The Niners rose above awful officiating.

They look to be the most complete and powerful team in the league if they stay healthy. If the Packers get to the playoffs, I hope they don't have to face the Niners.
Originally posted by Croak:
Congratulations on the Niners win. As a Pack fan I'm awful glad they beat the Lions. I want to know how the Lions got away with all those illegal picks against the Niner receivers. The Niners rose above awful officiating.

They look to be the most complete and powerful team in the league if they stay healthy. If the Packers get to the playoffs, I hope they don't have to face the Niners.

I think a lot of teams are doing this. Teams and players know what rules they can take advantage of. What I'm watching for is when the real refs do come back. A lot of these teams are gonna be getting lit up by flags.
I know none of the Lions fans are still around but I just wanted to point out that Matthew Stafford is ranked 27th in the NFL with a passer rating of 73.2. Since, you know, his reputation is based upon his efficiency and not the absurd amount he throws the ball.

Punk ass Lions fans.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
The only thing I was wrong about is that it was not a blowout but it should have been. 3 dropped passes on the same drive cost us 7, walkers idiot hold negated a great alex run(i think there should have been a flag on detroit for the late hit on smith but whatever), that would have led to a touchdown. I think walker was horrid, dropped pass and hold so i hope we address getting someone better than him for next year.. I knew detroit and thier d was over rated, i knew they would make penalities because it is in thier thug dna, i knew stafford would make bad throws and i knew they would be one dimensional ,,, we also knew they could not tackle for s**t,, they are a f**king mirage and they are who we thought they were. i hope mr garbage is setting in his parents basement sucking his thumb
So far through 2 games the Niners have yet to trail at any point of the game.
cciowa--there will be some blowouts this year unless JH decides to keep it close. So many weapons and Smith making teams pay!
Originally posted by ninermedic:
I know none of the Lions fans are still around but I just wanted to point out that Matthew Stafford is ranked 27th in the NFL with a passer rating of 73.2. Since, you know, his reputation is based upon his efficiency and not the absurd amount he throws the ball.

Punk ass Lions fans.

yes. it was a terrible game for stafford, i am a bit surprised by that. I think that is the worst game I have seen him play. He was throwing like he had mittens on. It almost makes me think he broke his finger, but they did not report anything about it. wtf. it was cool seeing him in the list with Dan Marino and Kurt Warner as the best QBs in nfl history through 30 games.

It's pretty clear that SF is the better team across the board. congrats on the victory.

as to "it should have been a blowout", there were a couple huge bonehead mistakes by the lions that hurt badly. Running into the kicker on a FG? That is a high school mistake. Then the facemask by KVB, The PI in the endzone was terrible too, in fact i am not sure the throw was even catchable. Sure a couple plays could have gone SF way, but there were definitely several that should have gone detroit's way too.

one does not simply walk into SF, and make huge errors like that and expect to win. But even with that, we we only lost by one score, in hostile territory on sunday night, without our RB, our other RB, our CB, our other CB, without our Safety. And without our QB basically.

See you in the playoffs.

Originally posted by JohnBrodieFan:
yes. it was a terrible game for stafford, i am a bit surprised by that. I think that is the worst game I have seen him play. He was throwing like he had mittens on. It almost makes me think he broke his finger, but they did not report anything about it. wtf. it was cool seeing him in the list with Dan Marino and Kurt Warner as the best QBs in nfl history through 30 games.

It's pretty clear that SF is the better team across the board. congrats on the victory.

as to "it should have been a blowout", there were a couple huge bonehead mistakes by the lions that hurt badly. Running into the kicker on a FG? That is a high school mistake. Then the facemask by KVB, The PI in the endzone was terrible too, in fact i am not sure the throw was even catchable. Sure a couple plays could have gone SF way, but there were definitely several that should have gone detroit's way too.

one does not simply walk into SF, and make huge errors like that and expect to win. But even with that, we we only lost by one score, in hostile territory on sunday night, without our RB, our other RB, our CB, our other CB, without our Safety. And without our QB basically.

See you in the playoffs.

i think everyone here told you he does not do good against good teams

and you wont see us in playoffs because you will contiuie to lose against other good teams
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dugo:
Great win!! Detriot is a cheap shop, dirty team and the niners hit em right back and left them knowing that thats all they are..cheap
no shock here,, they tried that chicken s**t stuff last year, we punched em in the mouth and exposed them for what they really are,, they did not play 500 ball after that and they will not play 500 ball after last night,, they were and are a mirage
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
cciowa--there will be some blowouts this year unless JH decides to keep it close. So many weapons and Smith making teams pay!

we would have had one had it not been for the 3 drops which caused us to miss 7 and i think walkers bonehead hold on the great run by alex cost us 7. everything else we said came true,, better tackling, better running, less penalites, better balence, stafford is over rated, better special teams, cept for one fumble. suh is a big dummy etc etc
lol @ vanden bosh wearing red contacts. dude aint tough as a.smith
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kujon11:
lol @ vanden bosh wearing red contacts. dude aint tough as a.smith

he's always worn those. phaggotry
Share 49ersWebzone