There are 190 users in the forums

First Win in Lambeau Since 1990!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The tide has turned. We've instilled that fear. The time is now. Let's mail Aaron that jersey!!!! Guess hes blasting End of The Road by Boyz to Men!!! Ninerz baby!!! Who gets the game ball ?
my moms f*g husband (not my dad) is a pack fan...
This one's for you, Aaron:

This was an enormous win.

They put up a stat early in the game. Something like how many total minutes Green Bay was losing during a football game at home last year. It was something like 2 or 3 minutes playing from behind TOTAL for the entire year of 2011.

We crushed that after the first quarter.
This game set the tone for the entire season. Thats how I feel. They may not be the champions but were the standard in the NFC. We've dethroned all contenders, Eagles, Giants, Saints, Packers now all we have to do is send the Cowgirls packing in the playoffs and there will be no question marks.
nice speech 49rz4life but u forgot about the a*****es from new york. right now they are public enemy number 1 around here.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
nice speech 49rz4life but u forgot about the a*****es from new york. right now they are public enemy number 1 around here.

I'm from New York too. I don't see them as a threat at all. Just media hype, and we'll prove it!!
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
This game set the tone for the entire season. Thats how I feel. They may not be the champions but were the standard in the NFC. We've dethroned all contenders, Eagles, Giants, Saints, Packers now all we have to do is send the Cowgirls packing in the playoffs and there will be no question marks.

Bring it on baby!! We beat the team with the best record in the NFL last year, on their home turf!!!

I'm so psyched, i'm going Frank the Tank tonight!!
i can sleep in peace tonight
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Sep 9, 2012 at 6:01 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:

Take that step dad! You are not my real father!

Originally posted by cubanb:

Take that step dad! You are not my real father!

he is not a step father....he is the guy my mom married
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

NY's secondary is in shambles right now. They're down to their 4th or 5th CB.

Hahaha. You should brand a 49ers logo on him in the middle of the nite while he sleeps. Lord Fangio demands this of you! LOL

Bleed49ers4Life baby!
Beating GB is one thing, beating them at Lambeau is a dogdamn milestone.

So yeah, this was a big win.
Share 49ersWebzone