There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How long until Harbaugh explodes on the media? GUESS the month GAME!

Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Originally posted by jreff22:
He already got s**tty today abut KW.

No he didnt. The media would love us all to believe he did (NFL.COM's Dan Hanzus wrote an article on it) but he did not. It's not as if he raised his voice and told the idiot reported to go F**K himself for asking a question thats been asked plenty of times already. Thats how I would have responded to the reporter. Harbaugh just shook the reporter off like Randy Moss will be shaking off Packer defenders this weekend and moved on.
When a reporter revisited the topic toward the end of the session, Harbaugh shut him down. "We don't, we don't ... why'd you bring that up?" he asked. "Why would we be taking about that? When is enough enough?" The reporter followed up by asking Harbaugh if he felt compelled to give Williams encouragement -- an "attaboy" -- going into the game. "I should ask you, why did you bring that up?" Harbaugh persisted while staring down the reporter. "Why do you continue to ask that question? What is the reasoning?"

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/09/harbaugh-will-not-be-taking-questions-about-kyle-williams.html#storylink=cpy
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I bet it was Grant Cohn that was trolling ihm

"We don't, we don't ... why'd you bring that up?" he asked,via The Sacramento Bee. "Why would we be talking about that? When is enough enough?"When the same reporter persisted -- obviously unaware Harbaugh wanted to crush his skull -- the coach became agitated."I should ask you, why did you bring that up?" Harbaugh said, staring down the reporter. "Why do you continue to ask that question? What is the reasoning?

Im 100% sure its a Cohn, 99% sure its Grant

100% sure it was a f**king loser
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Quote:
I bet it was Grant Cohn that was trolling ihm

"We don't, we don't ... why'd you bring that up?" he asked,via The Sacramento Bee. "Why would we be talking about that? When is enough enough?"When the same reporter persisted -- obviously unaware Harbaugh wanted to crush his skull -- the coach became agitated."I should ask you, why did you bring that up?" Harbaugh said, staring down the reporter. "Why do you continue to ask that question? What is the reasoning?

Im 100% sure its a Cohn, 99% sure its Grant

100% sure it was a f**king loser

He shouldn't even be allowed near Harbaugh.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
He shouldn't even be allowed near Harbaugh.

Harbaugh is going to end up strangling one of them to death if they keep ribbing him. It is like their hobby to get a rise out of him.
I don't blame Harbaugh. Even Maiocco who is one of the favorites was asking some dumb and repetitive questions. The offseason is too long and I think they have way too many sessions. Not sure they need 3 guys a day every day. If you let him and he didn't have to worry about being punished he would probably go off on them. I bet he has wanted to beat the crap out of him many times. I do fear that one day he is going to go too far and the media will turn it into a national thing. Vic Fangio and Greg Roman are much more relaxed. Same with the players. If I am the 49ers if it's in the nfl rules I make less press conferences and make sure Jim is up there the bare minimum. I really don't blame any of them. It's a waste of time and it's the same garbage. Even if they did ask intelligent questions why would any coach give away secrets and plans?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM ]
maiocco can get annoying but i think harbaugh kills one or both of the cohns by h end of the year, if we lose a close game to someone by a play or two and they bring it up, thats when its gonna happen
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
maiocco can get annoying but i think harbaugh kills one or both of the cohns by h end of the year, if we lose a close game to someone by a play or two and they bring it up, thats when its gonna happen

Today, halftime when were getting destroyed by the packers
Harbaugh is a bright guy and he has assumed many different attitudes toward the press in the year he has been here...excited, angry, puzzled, sarcastic, sincere, self analytical...the guy will be fine and will just change his approach as the situation calls for.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Sep 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
He already got s**tty today abut KW.

No he didnt. The media would love us all to believe he did (NFL.COM's Dan Hanzus wrote an article on it) but he did not. It's not as if he raised his voice and told the idiot reported to go F**K himself for asking a question thats been asked plenty of times already. Thats how I would have responded to the reporter. Harbaugh just shook the reporter off like Randy Moss will be shaking off Packer defenders this weekend and moved on.
When a reporter revisited the topic toward the end of the session, Harbaugh shut him down. "We don't, we don't ... why'd you bring that up?" he asked. "Why would we be taking about that? When is enough enough?" The reporter followed up by asking Harbaugh if he felt compelled to give Williams encouragement -- an "attaboy" -- going into the game. "I should ask you, why did you bring that up?" Harbaugh persisted while staring down the reporter. "Why do you continue to ask that question? What is the reasoning?"

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/09/harbaugh-will-not-be-taking-questions-about-kyle-williams.html#storylink=cpy
i wish the coach would come into the webzone and dress down some of the kyle haters here like he did there