LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

How long until Harbaugh explodes on the media? GUESS the month GAME!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
First of all, I love Jim Harbaugh, the way he handles the team the way he dislikes the media, everything about the guy.

But, I see a storm a blowing.. One day, he will explode when some stupid reporter ask some dumb question that has nothing to do with nothing while digging for headlines with useless drama. Harbaugh will explode, my question and challange is.

Guess the month and year that Harbaugh will explode on the media?

Anyone want to play?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Who the f**k is that crusty dry faced Alan Alda looking mofo?
Imagine if we lost 2 or 3 and cohn starts mouthing off like he used to with dingleberry? I could see a long rant loaded with harbaughisms
I say week 2 after we win his going to PIMP SLAP the lions H.C.
Originally posted by Chief:
Who the f**k is that crusty dry faced Alan Alda looking mofo?

lol
He already got s**tty today abut KW.
Harbs has the Monk (Photoshop Thread) outfit so he doesn't have to think about his wardrobe

He lives and breathes fire and football 20 hours a day during the season, not seeing his kids (including his newborn) and wife during the season

Some peckerwood like LOL Cohen, or Ray Fatto, or Silverspoon Cohen, or whoever ask a dumb question post game when Harbauh has been spending
every waking hour on preparation, I won't begrudge a full F bomb barrage on some of these hacks (I spend 1 hour on the 49ers, 1 hour on the Giants, and 1 hour on Traffic and Weather). A good strangling or ass wupping is really in order.

The problem is Harb might be so sleep deprived that he might not know which of the 5 Ratto chins is the real one
To Steal a Murph and Mac mantra

HARBS is POFG

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger-college-basketball-blog/ray-lewis-delivers-stanford-pregame-locker-room-speech-010250239.html
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

LOL Cohen

When your very face becomes a meme of itself

Originally posted by jreff22:

Just read about that lol. I guess the answer to this thread is it already happened. Guess we should ask how long until the next one?

Seriously though they could show some respect and leave that in the past. Hopefully he does well against GB it's his shot at redemption especially since it's the first game since the muffed punts and he is returning again.
Originally posted by BayArea:

Just read about that lol. I guess the answer to this thread is it already happened. Guess we should ask how long until the next one?

Seriously though they could show some respect and leave that in the past. Hopefully he does well against GB it's his shot at redemption especially since it's the first game since the muffed punts and he is returning again.
To be honest it is one of the biggest ? going into this season. God forbid he drops another key one.....it will not end well.
To be honest it is one of the biggest ? going into this season. God forbid he drops another key one.....it will not end well.

That is what I am saying I really REALLY hope he has some good returns and no fumbles. It would be hard to overlook it if it happens again. I don't think it will though that has to have burned him all offseason and he probably wants nothing more than to never have that happen again.

Hopefully...

No he didnt. The media would love us all to believe he did (NFL.COM's Dan Hanzus wrote an article on it) but he did not. It's not as if he raised his voice and told the idiot reported to go F**K himself for asking a question thats been asked plenty of times already. Thats how I would have responded to the reporter. Harbaugh just shook the reporter off like Randy Moss will be shaking off Packer defenders this weekend and moved on.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
No he didnt. The media would love us all to believe he did (NFL.COM's Dan Hanzus wrote an article on it) but he did not. It's not as if he raised his voice and told the idiot reported to go F**K himself for asking a question thats been asked plenty of times already. Thats how I would have responded to the reporter. Harbaugh just shook the reporter off like Randy Moss will be shaking off Packer defenders this weekend and moved on.

I bet it was Grant Cohn that was trolling ihm

"We don't, we don't ... why'd you bring that up?" he asked,via The Sacramento Bee. "Why would we be talking about that? When is enough enough?"When the same reporter persisted -- obviously unaware Harbaugh wanted to crush his skull -- the coach became agitated."I should ask you, why did you bring that up?" Harbaugh said, staring down the reporter. "Why do you continue to ask that question? What is the reasoning?

Im 100% sure its a Cohn, 99% sure its Grant
Share 49ersWebzone