There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49er fans in southeast Michigan

Are 9er fans in the Detroit/Ann arbor area? I asked a few years ago but didn't get much of a response.
9erfan4life is in the D.

So Coooooold in the D
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
9erfan4life is in the D.

So Coooooold in the D

Thanks! Ian in Ann arbor so was looking for others.
Somewhat of a bump. Only these two guys from Michigan?

I'm west side of Michigan though, Grand Rapids area. I'd like to find a bar or something with other Niner fans eventually. I know no one in Michigan who is a Niner's fan as well. I guess I'll just have to move out to San Francisco some day.
Still more fans in Michigan then there is Alaska
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Still more fans in Michigan then there is Alaska

I think you may just be right. haha
michigan is full of packer, bears, and lions fans.


The 49ers are not relevant.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
michigan is full of packer, bears, and lions fans.


The 49ers are not relevant.

The 49ers are relevant in my household.

And yes, I know the Lions, Packers and Bears are popular around here. As are the Colts, believe it or not.

But it doesn't look like I'll ever meet a 49ers fan here, unless I go to more games in Detroit when the 49ers travel out that way.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Somewhat of a bump. Only these two guys from Michigan?

I'm west side of Michigan though, Grand Rapids area. I'd like to find a bar or something with other Niner fans eventually. I know no one in Michigan who is a Niner's fan as well. I guess I'll just have to move out to San Francisco some day.

I was in GR for college for 4 years. Long gone now though :(
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Somewhat of a bump. Only these two guys from Michigan?

I'm west side of Michigan though, Grand Rapids area. I'd like to find a bar or something with other Niner fans eventually. I know no one in Michigan who is a Niner's fan as well. I guess I'll just have to move out to San Francisco some day.

I was in GR for college for 4 years. Long gone now though :(

Nice! I'm be following the same path, graduating and getting the hell out of Michigan. What university though?

I currently am studying at Grand Valley State University and will be graduating in 2, 2.5 years.
Came from Elkhart Indiana, right across the border. Drove to Detroit once for a girl in a POS Cavalier on a donut tire. It did not end well and I drove home after an hour. 6 hours of driving wasted. Oh we'll. :)

Anyway it is tough in northern Indiana where everyone loves the Colts, Packers, or the Bears. But been a fan since 1981 and that's that. Then I moved to Indianapolis in 2000...
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Nice! I'm be following the same path, graduating and getting the hell out of Michigan. What university though?

I currently am studying at Grand Valley State University and will be graduating in 2, 2.5 years.

I was at Calvin College studying Mech. Engineering from '03-'07
WTF is this s**t
I ran a meth lab in Detroit with Kid Rock.


I've been to every 49ers game in the D since 1993