There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Media and Betting Against Us...

Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Never needed medias blessing, never will.

Never needed it but it was nice when the players on the team were receiving their share of respect. Winning super bowls will solve this problem.
if we beat GB then there's a great chance we could end up undefeated up until the bye week, that will definitely get people talking...
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Everywhere I look, the 49ers are the consensus pick to win the NFC West and in most playoff predictions they have them losing in the NFC Championship Game or Super Bowl.

Obviously, most people think Alex Smith holds this team back, that's why they don't get the "respect" you're looking for.
Hey the Under Dog role fit us last year. But since we just missed the SuperBowl last year, people are saying last year was a fluke. Let 'em hate! Under Dog role in full effect again. We're so close i can feel it!
Nice predictions...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000059021/article/week-1-predictions-russell-wilson-seahawks-will-top-cardinals?module=HP11_content_stream

lol
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
As usual, the next game will say a lot.

The team is only as good as its last game.

1st place
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Hey the Under Dog role fit us last year. But since we just missed the SuperBowl last year, people are saying last year was a fluke. Let 'em hate! Under Dog role in full effect again. We're so close i can feel it!

The underdog has left the building.