LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I watched the game I don't know about talking heads??? But I thought they looked pretty dam good. 7 sacks 4 pics held them to 10 points and made the bears look bad and imo I think they have a good team
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
I watched the game I don't know about talking heads??? But I thought they looked pretty dam good. 7 sacks 4 pics held them to 10 points and made the bears look bad and imo I think they have a good team

yeop we're just that good
Originally posted by jreff22:
So according to the talking heads...the GB D is pretty good now

Yeah, they're apparently going back to the Superbowl, and that we caught 'them' while they were still asleep.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Yeah, they're apparently going back to the Superbowl, and that we caught 'them' while they were still asleep.

we got them on an off weak

phew lucky for us
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Cutler 4 INTs. Not clutch

Not even a question of being clutch, he gets rattled, gets ancy, happy feet, and just makes stupid decisions. Really makes Alex stand out in terms of how far he's come, and how much better he is then Cutler mentally.

Been trying to tell you guys this through the years about Smith. He gave us some small indications of how he would be capable of playing like he is right now. It's understandable that you guys weren't buying it. Because the mental side of playing qb isn't easily seen like a good throw, or a niffty scramble& throw, etc. Smith had gave us indications that he's capable of playing good, sound football. It was just mixed in with all the other crap that he was laying out each Sunday I'm glad you finally recognized and appreciates some of this traits of Smith as being good -- at least.

Not even a question of being clutch, he gets rattled, gets ancy, happy feet, and just makes stupid decisions. Really makes Alex stand out in terms of how far he's come, and how much better he is then Cutler mentally.

Been trying to tell you guys this through the years about Smith. He gave us some small indications of how he would be capable of playing like he is right now. It's understandable that you guys weren't buying it. Because the mental side of playing qb isn't easily seen like a good throw, or a niffty scramble& throw, etc. Smith had gave us indications that he's capable of playing good, sound football. It was just mixed in with all the other crap that he was laying out each Sunday I'm glad you finally recognized and appreciates some of this traits of Smith as being good -- at least.

Yep, no question. The difference between him and Cutler against the same defense was made very clear tonight. You could argue scheme, different O-line's, but when Smith was pressured he didn't falter nearly as bad as Cutler did tonight.

Yep, no question. The difference between him and Cutler against the same defense was made very clear tonight. You could argue scheme, different O-line's, but when Smith was pressured he didn't falter nearly as bad as Cutler did tonight.

Trent Dilfer ‏@TDESPN
#filmstudy Smith vs 5+Rushers was #StraightDealing 11-12 92% 141 yds. Saw it early & got ball out. Product of#FunctionalFBIntelligence
Originally posted by Whomeam:

Trent Dilfer ‏@TDESPN
#filmstudy Smith vs 5+Rushers was #StraightDealing 11-12 92% 141 yds. Saw it early & got ball out. Product of#FunctionalFBIntelligence

Trent Dilfer @TDESPN
#filmstudy Niners Davis # 85 one most his 1 on 1 battles with Woodson in pass game. He blew by him once & AS didn't see it clearly.

^^^ I remember seeing this after re-watching the game. The saftey's we're splitting and Davis was open down the seam.
ALWAYS GOTTA POINT OUT THE ONE BAD
ALWAYS GOTTA POINT OUT THE ONE BAD

Why do you claim a good critique as bad? Just because it's NOT positive doesn't mean it's a bad thing. It just confirmed what I knew I SAW before he even made those #filmstudy remarks.

Taking that comment a little too seriously there bud.
Taking that comment a little too seriously there bud.

Maybe you should fix your caps lock key then so it doesn't give off the wrong vibe?
[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 13, 2012 at 10:51 PM ]
Well if you actually READ my last comment youd see that its all fixed :P
Well if you actually READ my last comment youd see that its all fixed :P

Preventive measures. Got it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 14, 2012 at 12:39 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone