There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by THEB:
Even so, his nose was swollen closed, meaning his breathing rythem was off all day. Probably had a major sinus headache as well. Along with his eyes watering like crazy.

Staley is no longer the sexiest lineman in football.

how bout a hot dawwwwg !
Originally posted by verb1der:
"We move on with humble hearts." -JH

/thread

that was meant for the players. i'm going to bask in this victory.
Even so, his nose was swollen closed, meaning his breathing rythem was off all day. Probably had a major sinus headache as well. Along with his eyes watering like crazy.

Breathing is so over rated!
Anyone got the 'all 22' footage or pics? Would be interesting to see some of the plays unfold throughout the game.
Hey guys, I just wrote a pretty in-depth recap of the win against the Packers, would appreciate it if you guys checked it out and left some feedback.

http://sfsportscave.blogspot.com/2012/09/49ers-vs-packers-week-1-recap.html
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Hey guys, I just wrote a pretty in-depth recap of the win against the Packers, would appreciate it if you guys checked it out and left some feedback.

http://sfsportscave.blogspot.com/2012/09/49ers-vs-packers-week-1-recap.html

read it very good
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, NIners, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Breathing is so over rated!

LOL.

From Arch49er on the 49ers.com board... full game in order
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 11, 2012 at 12:25 AM ]
All joking aside--it's damn impressive when a player plays a whole game with a broken nose! Played with an injured nose and felt heroic...it wasn't close to being broken.
My only concern is that GB appeared to have found a weakness in our dime by throwing at Cox. Not that Cox is bad, maybe it could be he's still getting his responsibilities down and thinking to much.

Our Defense needs to do a better job in the 4th quarter of games.
Originally posted by Joecool:
My only concern is that GB appeared to have found a weakness in our dime by throwing at Cox. Not that Cox is bad, maybe it could be he's still getting his responsibilities down and thinking to much.

Defense did fine in the 4th. And Rodgers is really good, so Im not worried about Cox in the dime. I think our defense is awesome this year. Seemed to dominate the entire game.
Originally posted by cashmahne:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Defense did fine in the 4th. And Rodgers is really good, so Im not worried about Cox in the dime. I think our defense is awesome this year. Seemed to dominate the entire game.

Cobb was what caused Cox to be late on a couple of those throws. Not every team has somebody like Cobb running out of the backfield.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

lol nice