LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

Steve Young's Greatest TD Run

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
It's actually from Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm somewhat embarrassed to know that.

Nothing to be embarrassed about (except that it is Gladiator - the soundtracks are similar and Hans Zimmer contributed some themes to Pirates)

But, Hey, at least its not rap (no offense to anyone who listens to rap - it's just not my thing)

And the Juke on #37 is why I think this is his best run ever.
GEEZ Young was a beast.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
The radio call was legendary. Always wanted to hear the TV call though. Can't ever find it. Would've been Pat Summerall perhaps.
Steve also had a great run against Philly when he got sandwiched by Eagle defenders right when he crosses the goal line, and consequently gets his ribs broken. I wish I could find the video. It displayed Steve's toughness, sacrifice and determination.
Originally posted by Happs:
The radio call was legendary. Always wanted to hear the TV call though. Can't ever find it. Would've been Pat Summerall perhaps.

It was Pat Summerall. And I hate to break it to you, but it was a very exciting call. But, since I am a people pleaser - Here you go. (Happs is now REQUIRED to follow me on YouTube)

.be
Originally posted by modninerfan:
If anybody has that opportunity right now its the colts

I am going to have to say if anybody has the opportunity it is the Packers by a large margin. Favre to Rodgers > Manning to unproven Luck.
Share 49ersWebzone