There are 283 users in the forums

Steve Young's Greatest TD Run

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How bout ancient Steve Young's TD run against a young Peyton Manning's Colts:

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by cciowa:
i would have traded him for derrick thomas but thats a whole other story, back to topic, his most insane run was where he ran around in a pre season game without a helmet
You are now dead to me.

Good day, sir.
you should know that the popular things are not always the right things and the right thing to do is not always the popular thing to do
Ive said it before and ill say it again id take Steve Young over Montana any day of the week

i would have traded him for derrick thomas but thats a whole other story, back to topic, his most insane run was where he ran around in a pre season game without a helmet
You are now dead to me.

Good day, sir.
you should know that the popular things are not always the right things and the right thing to do is not always the popular thing to do

I said GOOD DAY, SIR.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Probably my favorite 49er offensive lines. No disrespect to Barton, sapolu, Wallace etc. Gogan Dalman and Brown were road graders

I believe this is my very first post on the Webzone forums, but DAMN. Is this the "PLAYOFFS?!" gm?! I remember the day that tirade happened, Jim Mora was just so pissed that the Niners whooped their ass. hahahaha
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by linkboy:
How insane is it that we got to watch, not one, but two Hall of Fame QBs. That run from 81 to 98 will probably be never matched by another team again. Some teams don't ever have one HoF calibur QB, we had two back to back.

I know Montana will always be the greatest 49ers QB, but I really don't think a lot of people appreciate what we had in Young, and it goes to show how far ahead of everyone else Bill Walsh was to pluck him out of Tampa.

If anybody has that opportunity right now its the colts
Wow, he jukes the hell out of #37 around the 20 yard line. Almost looks like a late hit when he gets pulled down but I guess the 49ers player caused it. Now I have to go watch Gladiator again because of the background music.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
You are now dead to me.

Good day, sir.

I said GOOD DAY, SIR.
denial cuz everyone knows that would have made our defense great and joe m would have won those playoff games steve pissed down his leg
LOL he falls on top of that camera guy at the end.

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
steve young is my man crush

this
You are now dead to me.

Good day, sir.

I said GOOD DAY, SIR.
denial cuz everyone knows that would have made our defense great and joe m would have won those playoff games steve pissed down his leg

Reported and banned. Good DAY to you, sir.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
You are now dead to me.

Good day, sir.

I said GOOD DAY, SIR.

Reported and banned. Good DAY to you, sir.
bahahahah

Steve Young is my favorite player of all time. I have a video of his last game at BYU where he threw a TD, ran one in, and caught a TD pass. And with all due respect to the great #8 - That was some pretty bad defense, especially from the 10 yard line in. Roseanne Barr could have run that one in.
Originally posted by MultipleScorgasms:
Wow, he jukes the hell out of #37 around the 20 yard line. Almost looks like a late hit when he gets pulled down but I guess the 49ers player caused it. Now I have to go watch Gladiator again because of the background music.

It's actually from Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm somewhat embarrassed to know that.
Share 49ersWebzone