There are 150 users in the forums

Tai Streets vs John Taylor

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Que paso?
i see the resemblance
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Saw this video on deadspin earlier today. By far the best thing I have seen all day.
yall remember that one receiver we had that was killing it during preseason...if only he had a different name, he could've made the team...but no

I think everyone knew that with the Madden computer random generated name like Choppy Fields, there was no way he was going to make it.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
IS THIS REAL LIFE

DrugsRbaad
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Is this a joke? What's the question and how is this racist? If you're comparing the two, there is no comparison. Taylor was a far superior receiver/blocker/kick returner.........you get the idea. I'm not sure why they're even mentioned together, or why I'm even bothering to post on this weird thread??????!!!!! Guess I'm bored.

You're leaving out blocker/punt returner, esp the latter. Did Streets ever return kicks?

If we're looking at all time best 49er WR/PR, JT is heads and shoulders #1.

The guy had a super bowl record!

John was good throwing the ball also. I think he threw a TD too. And was the emergency qb by Walsh
Each post as obscure and nonsensical as the last. I salute you webzone. god bless America I guess.
Is this a joke? What's the question and how is this racist? If you're comparing the two, there is no comparison. Taylor was a far superior receiver/blocker/kick returner.........you get the idea. I'm not sure why they're even mentioned together, or why I'm even bothering to post on this weird thread??????!!!!! Guess I'm bored.

You're leaving out blocker/punt returner, esp the latter. Did Streets ever return kicks?

You don't need to explain how good JT is to me, I was a bigger fan of JT than JR. Don't get me wrong I'm not sayin JT was better, I was jus a bigger fan. I left out blocker/PR cause I didn't think that part needed to be mentioned. I'm wit u, I don't remember TS doin return duties. To me there's no question there. Matter of fact I would like to get his throwback(jersey) but he's not a legend so I don't think they makes'em. JT was a bad mutha(let me shut my mouth) until the knee injury late in his career.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

John was good throwing the ball also. I think he threw a TD too. And was the emergency qb by Walsh

Now I didn't know that. I knew about him throwing TDs' but not the emergency part.
Share 49ersWebzone