LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Speed is his weakness. He can't fly with the fast WR in the league.
I think that's fair. Dez is hobbled and Brock is experienced. If he plays it might be the more safe option.
Brock must get ints for Dez and beat to Dez! Get your moneys on Dez. Go beat to Dez!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Sep 27, 2016 at 4:20 PM ]
I wish we could sit this guy down. Gives up another 2 TDs this week.
Burnt toast.

He's garbage. Might as well role with ward and Robinson on the outside once ward is back.
I would trade Brock at some point for another playmaker or whatever we can get. A healthy Ward is superior, and then Redmond, Reaser, and Dontae Johnson can fill out the rest.
This dude is lucky Ward is injured.

Actually, Redmond and Reaser starting would be better than having Brock on the field.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I would trade Brock at some point for another playmaker or whatever we can get. A healthy Ward is superior, and then Redmond, Reaser, and Dontae Johnson can fill out the rest.

Too smart of a move for Baalke.
But Brock is our most experienced CB
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Too smart of a move for Baalke.

Don't know if I should laugh or simply frown in disappointment, because it's probably true. Brock has been very inconsistent lately, similar to Alex Boone started to look before he was not re-signed.

I think it's time to move on and work to develop Robinson and Ward as starters while letting Redmond and Reaser man the slot and using Dontae Johnson as the utility DB/ST guy.

• thl408
I had high hopes for Brock regaining some of his 2013 form but for every play he does well, he gives up a catch that could have been played better. That's not consistent enough to play LCB. Versus DAL he got spun around on what seemed like a very innocent move by the WR for a touchdown.
He has been mediocre for a while now. Solid backup but not starting material. I would rather see Ward and Robinson and Reaser out there.
Originally posted by thl408:
I had high hopes for Brock regaining some of his 2013 form but for every play he does well, he gives up a catch that could have been played better. That's not consistent enough to play LCB. Versus DAL he got spun around on what seemed like a very innocent move by the WR for a touchdown.

oh man he got killed on that move.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
He has been mediocre for a while now. Solid backup but not starting material. I would rather see Ward and Robinson and Reaser out there.

the coaching staff cant ignore rashard's talent. It better be him and ward starting when ward comes back
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by thl408:

oh man he got killed on that move.

And got pushed on the 2nd TD by Brice Butler. Who? Exactly.

Should have been offensive PI
Share 49ersWebzone