There are 180 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hitman49:
I think dude is regressing...he peaked 2 years ago...i see no sighs that he will turn it around and become an impact player on a good D...

Agree. Leave him on team for depth but time to move on
Originally posted by Hitman49:
I think dude is regressing...he peaked 2 years ago...i see no sighs that he will turn it around and become an impact player on a good D...

I don't think he's regressed. He's the same average CB he's always been. He just got a couple pick 6's and folks on this site started over hyping him as a player. He's the same guy he was when ppl wanted him burned at the stake for allowing that Manningham catch in the championship game vs the Giants.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I don't think he's regressed. He's the same average CB he's always been. He just got a couple pick 6's and folks on this site started over hyping him as a player. He's the same guy he was when ppl wanted him burned at the stake for allowing that Manningham catch in the championship game vs the Giants.

Yep. He was never that good to begin with. Like many of the guys in the secondary over the past few years. Great front 7 made them look better than they really are (looking at you e reid).
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Cromartie behind Dumbsula like, "AW HELLZ NAW!"

That's twice this season. Remember the duck he dropped from Eli on SNF that would have won that game? Not as easy as this one but it was catchable.
Congrats! This play made the #1 play on ESPN's NOT top 10 list this week.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
This guy is not that good, should be benched.
Well at least he has L O N G A R M S
Originally posted by rordona:
I have no idea how he is even close to securing a roster spot on our team. Am I the only one that notices that he hasn't defended more than 2 passes during this whole preseason??

He's come a long way. Great game yesterday. I expect him to have a huge year.
I think that was his best game in a very long time.
Our new old faithful lol.

Everyone on defense played well
I'm surprised he's not taking more heat today. He's getting burned deep every week now. I never felt he was our best CB. Thank God we drafted his replacements, oh wait..
Originally posted by 951NINER:
I'm surprised he's not taking more heat today. He's getting burned deep every week now. I never felt he was our best CB. Thank God we drafted his replacements, oh wait..

If anything we drafted a million CBS one of them can replace him now
Originally posted by 951NINER:

True. He's lazy AF too. Saw him standing around zoning out, watching plays go by.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 26, 2016 at 5:40 PM ]
I think he'll be covering Williams this weekend. Good test to see where he's at.
Share 49ersWebzone