LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
he's better than Nambi
I will tell you what... Tremaine Brock is EASILY OUR 2nd Best CB behind Terell Brown. How the heck has he not seen the field ahead of that slow poke Nnamdi Awsomeless?
I know it's just one game, but he looked damn good out there. His youth and speed are superb to Asomugha whose spot may not be safe depending on what happens the next few weeks.

Along with Corey Lemonier stepping up, it's reassuring to know that we have reliable backups
This tread title is exactly opposite my feeling on Brock... thought he had a great game, and could have been better with a pick.
hes definitely an upgrade over nnamdi. he deserves to be ahead of him on the depth chart
Exactly, stop holding grudges against a player from the past as if they can't improve. People are one track minded as it gets and it impairs their judgement. No way is Cox a better CB than Brock.
Definitely looked better than namdi, Rogers looks invisible out there
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Brockoli
Nnamdi has played well too. He has only allowed one catch per 20 coverage snaps which ranks him #3 in the league. He's had a few missed tackles, but the entire secondary has played well.
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
hes definitely an upgrade over nnamdi. he deserves to be ahead of him on the depth chart

Nnamdi in the first three games has allowed only 4 catches. Aside from a missed tackle on Nelson and a bogus PI penalty against the Seahawks, he has played very well. There may be a chance for Brock to over take Nnamdi, but that doesn't mean the latter has played bad.

• mod
  • Veteran
you guys are ridiculous
I don't know that Nnambi is fast enough to make that tip for an interception that Brock made. Beyond that, it looked like they threw Browns way most of the night. It's just one game, but it is still good to see.
Ed Donatell is doing good coaching the guys up this year
Originally posted by LVJay:
Brockoli
lol

Nice showing by brock, made a Culliver like play that lead to the Whitner INT.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Brockoli
lol

Nice showing by brock, made a Culliver like play that lead to the Whitner INT.
Share 49ersWebzone