There are 236 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Dude shouldn't be playing while injured. He's costing our team dearly trying to be a hero.

No choice! Jimmy and Cully were out so we needed him to suit up! He will be 100% after the bye week!
A bye couldn't have come at a better time. Not mad at Brock or the team. We're too beat up.
Brock is a*****e and suck.. I knew. He is not best at CB..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Brock is a*****e and suck.. I knew. He is not best at CB..

Lulz
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Brock made some bad reads and took some bad angles, it was D. Thomas he was up against so I'm not too disappointed in him. BUT I still think Cox is a much better CB than him, hate me if you want but the proof is in the pudding.
Is Brock hurt again? What's the deal with him? Any one know?
I think he came back too early and it showed against Denver. We held him out against STL but probably will be back against the Saints.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I think he came back too early and it showed against Denver. We held him out against STL but probably will be back against the Saints.

Sounds like he had a set back.. We just can't catch a break.. Secondary will have to play lights out in New Orleans or it can get ugly quick..
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
What about CB Tramaine Brock? How is he and has he suffered a setback with his toe?

Fangio: "No, I don't think he really suffered a setback. As you know, he played in the Denver game and would've preferred playing him part time that game, but then because of the situation had to play him full time. He looked like a guy that was rusty. A guy that hadn't played in a long time and didn't play as well as he's capable of playing. Had a little minor setback last week but just wasn't ready and gave it one more week. And hopefully this week, we'll get him in there in the mix and not have to play full time."
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Man I miss Chris Cook.

Ah. Brock has injured his toe. That's why he was bad play and too slow. I got it. I don't know that he got injured his toe.
I miss T.Brown. dont miss Rogers tho.
I think his injury is still a concern & if he plays slow like he did vs Denver he is going to be eaten alive today Brees will have his way with him if hes not close to 100%

• DeUh
  • Veteran
@Eric_Branch

#49ers CB Tramaine Brock (hamstring) is expected to miss Sunday's game vs. #nygiants, per source.
Share 49ersWebzone