LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
if he isnt 100%, make him the last guy off the bench
rather see dahl as the last guy off the bench,,, great special teams player but as safety ,, however he was a victim yesterday of the moronic refs
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Brock has a turf toe injury. This is not good. Those can stick around for a while.

I remember when Deion was playing with the Cowboys he got one and I think he was out 4 to 6 weeks.

Edit: just looked it up... It's what ended his career.. Wow

This. I think it ended Jack Lambert's and Jonathan Ogden's career as well. They need to be careful with this.
If it's turf toe better if he sits.

Agree.

Very long season and getting healed up now is smart before the bye when the heavy part of the schedule hits
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Brock has a turf toe injury. This is not good. Those can stick around for a while.

I remember when Deion was playing with the Cowboys he got one and I think he was out 4 to 6 weeks.

Edit: just looked it up... It's what ended his career.. Wow

Yea this can be a bad injury that takes a long time to heal.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by DeUh:
Finally.

Isn't it refreshing to see a Niner CB making plays on the ball...and not the reciever AFTER he's caught it?!
Originally posted by cciowa:
rather see dahl as the last guy off the bench,,, great special teams player but as safety ,, however he was a victim yesterday of the moronic refs
When you're a bad defender, wait let me rephrase that, a "known" bad defender you're not going to get away with many call. As in the NBA.
How long is this guy out?
Originally posted by ring_less:
How long is this guy out?

Not sure. He was listed as day-to-day last week. My feeling is he'll play this week.

Where can I get a Tramaine Brock jercey... can't find them in stores... I can't wait to see what he does this year after he recovers from his foot injury

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Constantine:

Where can I get a Tramaine Brock jercey... can't find them in stores... I can't wait to see what he does this year after he recovers from his foot injury

http://www.nflshop.com/Tramaine_Brock_San_Francisco_49ers_Jerseys
Ty
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Constantine:

Why would you want his jersey he's mediocre at best.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Not sure. He was listed as day-to-day last week. My feeling is he'll play this week.

Reported that he is likely not playing this week. http://www.rotowire.com/football/player.htm?ID=7140
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Reported that he is likely not playing this week. http://www.rotowire.com/football/player.htm?ID=7140

Bummer, big time. This turf-toe could last quite a while and it's imperative as a CB, that that toe is 100%
Share 49ersWebzone