There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tramaine Brock Thread

We used to have players that got beat by five or more yards and gave up touchdowns. We had a player in the Super Bowl last year who gave up a pass in the middle of the field that was thrown like a lame duck up for grabs, and then couldn't make the tackle after the WR had already fallen down. He was a Pro Bowler.

Brock runs stride for stride with a WR on a perfectly thrown ball with no help, gets shoved with two hands and the receiver makes a circus catch; and now he's a bum.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
We used to have players that got beat by five or more yards and gave up touchdowns. We had a player in the Super Bowl last year who gave up a pass in the middle of the field that was thrown like a lame duck up for grabs, and then couldn't make the tackle after the WR had already fallen down. He was a Pro Bowler.

Brock runs stride for stride with a WR on a perfectly thrown ball with no help, gets shoved with two hands and the receiver makes a circus catch; and now he's a bum.
Just like he was a bum a few years ago when he gave up that TD to Manningham though he had decent coverage. It's just how fickle folks are on this site and overall. A lot of folks wanted this guy cut.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Just like he was a bum a few years ago when he gave up that TD to Manningham though he had decent coverage. It's just how fickle folks are on this site and overall. A lot of folks wanted this guy cut.

Only has 6 starts it was well defended next time he should knock the wrs hands off him to prevent that push it would have been picked

Some fans believe our defenders should never give up a yard/pass. Ever. Otherwise you are a bum.

LOL, so true! Taking deep shots (and many of them) is playing to AZ's strengths. It was just a matter of time before they hit a few. Most teams aside from Seattle, don't een TRY deeper (bombs) balls on us.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Brock is stupid when stay away for inches with him because he tried to get an ints?!? Come on silly.. I know that Brock wanna more to get an ints because ints make more moneys?! Then I called Brock is soo f**king selfish!! ... I dislike it mofo... I need him keep defense and not allow the yards or td. He must use for the incomplete pass than ints!

Lol
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Some fans believe our defenders should never give up a yard/pass. Ever. Otherwise you are a bum.

Really? How shocking! Where do you see such words being spoken?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Really? How shocking! Where do you see such words being spoken?

Do you ever read the game day forum? Everyone on defense is a bum/regressing, from Justin Smith and Patrick Willis on down.
Do you ever read the game day forum? Everyone on defense is a bum/regressing, from Justin Smith and Patrick Willis on down.

I was being sarcastic...
Originally posted by susweel:
Brock is stupid when stay away for inches with him because he tried to get an ints?!? Come on silly.. I know that Brock wanna more to get an ints because ints make more moneys?! Then I called Brock is soo f**king selfish!! ... I dislike it mofo... I need him keep defense and not allow the yards or td. He must use for the incomplete pass than ints!

Lol

Why are u lol at me?

Lol

Why are u lol at me?

I just agree with everything you just said that's why.

Lol

Why are u lol at me?

I just agree with everything you just said that's why.

Thanks bro. I have a smart the football games and how wins games. Plus talent eyes on players who was mistake or happened a game then I want to explain for good reason. U know.
you guys think brock gets jordy for most of the game or T. Brown?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
you guys think brock gets jordy for most of the game or T. Brown?

seems like it depends on which side Nelson lines up at. Brock has usually stayed on the left side of the field (from the offensive viewpoint) regardless of who lines up on the right side. The same thing when Brown was the starter. The only person that tends to move on a regular basis is Rogers because he covers the slot. When Wright came in (same as Culliver when he was healthy) he always lines up on the right side regardless of who lines up on the left so each CB will have to cover Nelson at some point
[ Edited by Sims84 on Jan 2, 2014 at 7:14 AM ]
PFFs "Secret Superstar" series, focusing on Tramaine Brock

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/05/29/secret-superstars-2014-49ers/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=secret-superstars-2014-49ers