There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tramaine Brock Thread

Agreed. Brock should be history. Cox is playing much better.

Top 4 CBs: T. Brown, Culliver, Rodgers, and Cox

Top 4 Safeties: Goldson, Whitner, Spillman, and Robinson


We should keep 9 DBs. So is Brock more valuable than Colin Jones or Michael Thomas?
Originally posted by blm7754:
Agreed. Brock should be history. Cox is playing much better.

Top 4 CBs: T. Brown, Culliver, Rodgers, and Cox

Top 4 Safeties: Goldson, Whitner, Spillman, and Robinson


We should keep 9 DBs. So is Brock more valuable than Colin Jones or Michael Thomas?


Colin Jones is good on special teams and has tried to play two-way at WR right? Keep him over Brock
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by blm7754:
Agreed. Brock should be history. Cox is playing much better.

Top 4 CBs: T. Brown, Culliver, Rodgers, and Cox

Top 4 Safeties: Goldson, Whitner, Spillman, and Robinson


We should keep 9 DBs. So is Brock more valuable than Colin Jones or Michael Thomas?


Colin Jones is good on special teams and has tried to play two-way at WR right? Keep him over Brock

Yup , I would keep Colin Jones if I had a choice between him and Brock , I will always remember the special teams tackle he made when we kicked off after the catch 3 , Colin is a standout special teams player, the same with C.J , they make our ST that much better
I understand he has a new nickname "TOAST"!
After a rough start... and missed coverage, he really stepped up tonight. Is this Brown 2.0? Lets not forget the years Brown was a scapegoat.
[ Edited by 5280High on Sep 26, 2013 at 8:49 PM ]
Brock, one play looks great the next bad. I remember watching him in the 2010 preseason as an UDFA and liking his potential. He shows it some times, other times he looks bad. He's a free agent after this year so it's now or never.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 26, 2013 at 9:04 PM ]
I think he played about the best game I ever saw him play.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,231
Yeah, I still dont trust him. He played good tonight, but I'ma need to see some consistency.
good job. The whole team did well
He's the 4/5 cb. That's why his play is up & down. Some folks expect too much. Hope he steps up his play the rest of the season.
Looked like a beast tonight
Originally posted by Antix:
Yeah, I still dont trust him. He played good tonight, but I'ma need to see some consistency.

Hopefully this helps him build confidence
I remember a few people telling me all I do is make excuses for Brock in the offseason, but this guy has done nothing but improve. He continued his great play from preseason. We could feel pretty comfortable now if one of our top 3 CBs goes down. Heck, you never know, Fangio might go with Brock at NB next week.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
I remember a few people telling me all I do is make excuses for Brock in the offseason, but this guy has done nothing but improve. He continued his great play from preseason. We could feel pretty comfortable now if one of our top 3 CBs goes down. Heck, you never know, Fangio might go with Brock at NB next week.

I think people need to remember just 3 years ago Brown was the one who needed to get cut... and now hes our best corner. By no means am I anointing Brock but players improve. What I saw tonight was light years ahead of what we've seen from the past two years. Seems like if you leave him on an island he is better than when he is counted on in complicated coverages. He did blow one coverage on the TD (bracket with Reid) but after that he played lights out.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
I remember a few people telling me all I do is make excuses for Brock in the offseason, but this guy has done nothing but improve. He continued his great play from preseason. We could feel pretty comfortable now if one of our top 3 CBs goes down. Heck, you never know, Fangio might go with Brock at NB next week.

I think people need to remember just 3 years ago Brown was the one who needed to get cut... and now hes our best corner. By no means am I anointing Brock but players improve. What I saw tonight was light years ahead of what we've seen from the past two years. Seems like if you leave him on an island he is better than when he is counted on in complicated coverages. He did blow one coverage on the TD (bracket with Reid) but after that he played lights out.

True about Brown. Greg Jennings made him look like a scrub.