LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Put Brown back into the starting line up, this guy is not starter material to cover the other teams best wr.
Originally posted by xela510:
The td he gave up today made me lose all faith in him. He watched the guy catch it and didnt even try make a play.

I was in the corner this happend. He was pushed BADLY
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Dec 29, 2013 at 8:52 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Put Brown back into the starting line up, this guy is not starter material to cover the other teams best wr.

Brown is very good a cornerback and smart playing a defense. I think, we should sign him for us team.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
The td he gave up today made me lose all faith in him. He watched the guy catch it and didnt even try make a play.

Yeah Brock said that he pushed him away? Why refs didn't see it? If Brock is tell the true about pushed?!? Or fooling how say it cuz he got trouble for td.. So just thinking about it..
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Yeah Brock said that he pushed him away? Why refs didn't see it? If Brock is tell the true about pushed?!? Or fooling how say it cuz he got trouble for td.. So just thinking about it..

Couldn't tell you. I have never seen such a blatant push off before he literally took both his arms and fully extended them and showed Brock who had great coverage we were so pissed off in the corner. A niners and tards fan had a heated exchange over it
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AmpLee:

You're way off. He gets beat once in a while but he also makes tremendous plays. Rogers is the guy that needs to be replaced. He's consistently getting beat underneath and giving guys huge cushions. Plus he's kind of allergic to being physical which is not the MO of this defense. I'll take Brock's miscues because he makes great plays the majority of the time. Our dline, this game was not doing our backs any favors either.

Agreed with the dline i think they are worn down again
My God, the other team isn't even allowed to throw a ball without benching somebody?

Palmer had ALL DAY to make that throw because Fangio rushed three. Palmer CAN throw the ball pretty good you know. It was a perfect throw. Brock isn't Deion Sanders, and even if he was, Deion would get beat too when a quarterback has all day like that.

We can thank Fangio for that one.

Brock nearly saves our season last week, and now Fangio sets our defense up to fail and we want to bench Brock? Come on.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
My God, the other team isn't even allowed to throw a ball without benching somebody?

Palmer had ALL DAY to make that throw because Fangio rushed three. Palmer CAN throw the ball pretty good you know. It was a perfect throw. Brock isn't Deion Sanders, and even if he was, Deion would get beat too when a quarterback has all day like that.

We can thank Fangio for that one.

Brock nearly saves our season last week, and now Fangio sets our defense up to fail and we want to bench Brock? Come on.

lol thank you for the voice of reason here
Brock is our best corner hands down. He got beat on the TD, but so what. It happens. Palmer also had all day today and the WR pushed off.

Brock has played with tight man coverage and has made plays on the ball all year long. The extension he signed was a bargain.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Brockscuses

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Brock is our best corner hands down. He got beat on the TD, but so what. It happens. Palmer also had all day today and the WR pushed off.

Brock has played with tight man coverage and has made plays on the ball all year long. The extension he signed was a bargain.

Everybody was getting beat today. Hard to pin things on Brock when Rogers, Reid, and Whitner were also caught turned around.

Palmer made some great throws too. We werent generating a pass rush, so you make a CB's life very hard going one on one.

CB's are footballs version of goalies. Goats when they fail, just doing what theyre supposed to when they succeed. Its hard to win with people who arent looking at film and noticing all the great coverage in between.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Dec 30, 2013 at 1:59 AM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
The refs did miss the push off on that Andre Roberts TD.

He was shoved. The Arizona receivers were essentially doing what Seattle does on defense, pushing, grabbing, knocking the defensive back's backwards. He had a case for offensive pass interference. His coverage was fine.
Originally posted by Hopper:
The refs did miss the push off on that Andre Roberts TD.

Huge push off, I was at the game and pretty heated that they didn't call that. That's about the only way Roberts was going to get separation like that.
Share 49ersWebzone