There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tramaine Brock Thread

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He's toast.

Orly?
Dat n***a did a motherf**king suplex-turned rock bottom on that motherf**ker!
Looks like one of the two CB positions is locked up for a long time with Brock. Love his game and his price tag. Now that's smart GM move
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 23, 2013 at 9:21 PM ]
The spinning german was amazing
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dat n***a did a motherf**king suplex-turned rock bottom on that motherf**ker!

Yeah, that belly to back suplex would have made Chris Benoit smile, Classic.
stop making him play zone

play man to man.

they always leave people running wide open in zone.

passing them off to other people

play man and play aggressive
Originally posted by Gore_21:
How much of that 16 mil do you think Brock earned on that play? Might have earned it all the way he helped send off Candlestick. Yeah Brock has had a handful of near pick 6s. He could be an Asante Samuel type player but hopefully he doesn't lose on his gambles as much as Samuel did. Guys like that get a lot of picks but give up big plays when they miss. I think Fangio will keep him under wraps a more than Samuel was allowed though. Fangio is huge on keeping everything in front of him.

Regardless of what he becomes...right now, he's an integral part of one of the most exciting game saving plays I've seen.

If he doesn't go ape s**t for that ball, we're looking at OT at the very least.

He's really gotta f**k it up to lose the admiration he's earned from me.
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
How much of that 16 mil do you think Brock earned on that play? Might have earned it all the way he helped send off Candlestick. Yeah Brock has had a handful of near pick 6s. He could be an Asante Samuel type player but hopefully he doesn't lose on his gambles as much as Samuel did. Guys like that get a lot of picks but give up big plays when they miss. I think Fangio will keep him under wraps a more than Samuel was allowed though. Fangio is huge on keeping everything in front of him.

Regardless of what he becomes...right now, he's an integral part of one of the most exciting game saving plays I've seen.

If he doesn't go ape s**t for that ball, we're looking at OT at the very least.

He's really gotta f**k it up to lose the admiration he's earned from me.

zone killed him tonight free release just running down the field.
He was getting victimized often by Roddy, but came through big by jumping that slant route. Good mental toughness.
I had no idea he would be this good. Wow he's awesome. Always comes up with the big key play. He's very instinctive at jumping routes at the key times. It's hard to teach that. There is definitely something there IMO.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,333
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I had no idea he would be this good. Wow he's awesome. Always comes up with the big key play. He's very instinctive at jumping routes at the key times. It's hard to teach that. There is definitely something there IMO.

This good??

Dude was being roasted by Roddy White and Harry Douglas.
He played rather poorly but made up for it with that huge play at the end
.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 23, 2013 at 10:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I had no idea he would be this good. Wow he's awesome. Always comes up with the big key play. He's very instinctive at jumping routes at the key times. It's hard to teach that. There is definitely something there IMO.

This good??

Dude was being roasted by Roddy White and Harry Douglas.

Dude made the best play of the game. Bowman doesn't even get that play if not for Tremaine Brock. His key big moment reads, anticipation and big play at the big time is outstanding. He also had an interception in the endzone at the end of the game. Roddy White looked more like Reid was covering him. But I don't know the defense that was called and who's responsibility it was to pick up the deep man.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
This good??

Dude was being roasted by Roddy White and Harry Douglas.

Did you miss the rest of the games he played in this year? For the most part has been lock down. Plus even if you want to call this a bad game without him we could very well have lost. He was the reason Bowman had a shot at the play.

jonesadrian, yeah brock is a physical corner we should be playing him and Rogers up in man. Brown is probably the only one more meant for zone but he can do both. Part of our Fangio's philosophy is to keep everything in front of you so he plays them off a lot. He just figures you won't be able to string together enough first downs to score points and that eventually you will have a drive killing penalties or multiple penalties, or turn the ball over or have to punt. I wish he would blitz a little more at times our pass rush is dominant at other teams it disappears for long stretches which is when he should blitz. He is very hesitant too and again likes to keep everything in front of him more risk of giving up a big play on a blitz but more chance of making a big play. Still I'm much more worried about Roman and his madness and the offense than the defense.