There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tramaine Brock Thread

i think rogers is done after this season so we can pay brock because no one knows whats up with culliver... Brock, T. Brown and Culliver would be nice.. throw Wright in the mix, depends on how he plays.. and thats the future..
Originally posted by kazak13:
i think rogers is done after this season so we can pay brock because no one knows whats up with culliver... Brock, T. Brown and Culliver would be nice.. throw Wright in the mix, depends on how he plays.. and thats the future..

I think Brown is a FA after this year. Can anyone confirm?
I was one of the many to say he sucked and needed to be cut... glad I was WRONG
Brock certainly brings some energy to our backfield and he at least is willing to catch the ball and get us some interceptions. That was great and it really turned the game in our favor. Hope we get some new blood to help us next year. I would like to see more of Morris as a slot CB. Our backfield will be interesting next year - Reid, Whitner(?), Brock, Culliver, Morris, Wright, Brown(?), Cox and several rookies.
If they had only kept Cooper and let Nhamdi go ... oh well. Don't discount Darryl Morris either. He is short, but would be a perfect nickel slot corner ... damn he is fast. I cannot see anyone running away from him, Sproles, Austin, Harvin, anyone.
baller. t. brown, culliver and brock as our top three next year. rodgers looks like s**t yesterday, getting blocked out and beat badly a few times.
ya, Rogers has def lost a step.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Rogers, Brown, and Asomugha probably are out next year.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Rogers, Brown, and Asomugha probably are out next year.

he might not make it past these roster activations we have to do
There has to be an upgrade for Brown. Next year Brock ,Wright, Culliver, Morris and a High draft pick. Wish they had kept Cooper.
Fellas, we are like the number 2 passing defense in the league. All of our starting backs, including Rogers, are very good. Now, you can argue that Rogers isn't 9 million a year good, but to act like he sucks or is below average is foolish. Except for the two or three players in the league, everybody gets beat once in a while. I just don't understand the hate mongering for guys like Rogers, he's been nothing but a productive good citizen since getting here. Our FO is cold blooded, if they didn't think so he would have been gone before the season started.
[ Edited by IMnotsoHO on Oct 21, 2013 at 4:37 PM ]
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
Our FO is cold blooded, if they didn't think so he would have been gone before the season started.

He still had a lot of guaranteed money coming to him, so cutting him before the season wasn't an option.
Fellas, we are like the number 2 passing defense in the league. All of our starting backs, including Rogers, are very good. Now, you can argue that Rogers isn't 9 million a year good, but to act like he sucks or is below average is foolish. Except for the two or three players in the league, everybody gets beat once in a while. I just don't understand the hate mongering for guys like Rogers, he's been nothing but a productive good citizen since getting here. Our FO is cold blooded, if they didn't think so he would have been gone before the season started.
Rogers gave up 9 catches Sunday. He is not giving up big plays just too many plays.
Originally posted by kazak13:

I think Brown is a FA after this year. Can anyone confirm?

Yes he is a free agent and have NOT been impressed with his play this year at all.
Tramaine Brock stinks and so does the whole secondary.

No wonder we are so bad we are only the #2 pass defense in the NFL.

Jeez we stink.

Lets pull in some undrafted free agents from Madden!