There are 230 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by rordona:
Not here to bash the guy

Yeah you are.

s**t I am. Send him to that island where we keep Sammy Davis & Mike Rumph.

Didn't say it wasn't warranted. But he shouldn't say he isn't here to bash him in the thread he started to say how horrible he is.
Originally posted by rordona:
Not here to bash the guy

Yeah you are.

Didn't say it wasn't warranted. But he shouldn't say he isn't here to bash him in the thread he started to say how horrible he is.

Oh I know.

LOL. Man Mike Rumph had to have been better than Brock (both still suck though).
Brock needs to go for sure. I would rather keep an extra Safety.
meh, how many fifth corners are great?
Man that whiff on that low tackle...
Lmao @ Sammy Davis..how could I forget about that dude. He was honestly the worst corner I've ever watched play.
He has had much better games. He was certainly horrible today. I think he is better than he showed. Brown and Rogers are the 1 and 2 though.
Just to add fuel to the fire, he was a major reason we lost the NFCC game. After T. Brown went down, he gave up a couple third and longs, including the TD to Manningham on third and 17 (or something to that effect).
He made a couple of decent plays, but he was targeted far more than any other corner, so the completions stand out in our minds. That said, weak performance.

Michael Rumph
Originally posted by captain_planet:
He made a couple of decent plays, but he was targeted far more than any other corner, so the completions stand out in our minds. That said, weak performance.

He was also covering Decker who will soon be a star in this league. That being said he isn't the player he was last year before getting hurt. Also, for those wanting him gone who do you replace him with at 5th CB? If he makes the squad he will be inactive a lot of the time but I would look for us to upgrade our CB spot next year with maybe a mid round pick. As for 5th CB if we need one this year since Brock is probably better than Mosley, Purvis, Nelms, etc maybe we go with Robinson coming in like we did with Reggie Smith in the past. Instead of the 5th CB use an extra S.
I think we dangle our 4th qb as trade bait to get solid player on a cb-rich team. That way we get a player that may otherwise be cut (but only bc of numbers), and give up a player that would have been cut. It's a clever way of swapping rather than hoping the player falls to you in the waiver process.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Cut him
Originally posted by SFrush:
meh, how many fifth corners are great?

One injury and he's the #4. Already lost Culliver for a minute.
Share 49ersWebzone