There are 432 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tramaine Brock Thread

brock is the nickel that's all there is to it. he's playing with some supreme confidence him and brown.. usually brown plays better in the 2nd half but he got it going in the 1st...

loving this
Great game but before we jump the gun some of this is Schaub being retarded. He plays solid again I will say he should start at nickel.
Great game! He set the tone! If we can get healthy for the playoffs look out!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Was not a big Brock fan but dam.........dude is ballin last couple weeks
So is Brock good now?
Originally posted by jreff22:
Great game but before we jump the gun some of this is Schaub being retarded. He plays solid again I will say he should start at nickel.

Schaub is setting records of epic failure!
That pick six was just a great play by Brock
Originally posted by jimrat:
Was not a big Brock fan but dam.........dude is ballin last couple weeks

exactly. I wasnt a fan of him before but im so glad he's playing better. Im always happy to eat crow when it comes to a player i wouldve cut who then goes out and has a great game. I wish it happened more often.
In 2011 he was the 3rd Cb and was leading the team in INT's before his injury. He is now back to playing like he was early 2011
Brock keeps balling like this & he will be playing much more in coming weeks
Originally posted by jreff22:

you have to make the plays. and he was matched up against bigger wr's and was not scared... a million times we see the db's look at the play instead of participating in the play. the db stands 2 feet away from the wr and then let's him catch it and then reacts..

that is not what brock is doing. i appreciate it.

brown is the same way...completely underrated db
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
At this pace, Brock is going to replace Tarell Brown next season. Wright, Culliver, Brock, and maybe Rogers.
Great to see Brock, who's gotten a lot of thrashing in this forum step up big. This is his 2nd strong game in a row...sometimes patience pays off when you get your chance. Good for him!
He's the nickel corner as far as I'm concerned. I've seen enough. Sorry Nnamdi, the younger guy is better.
Balling