Tramaine Brock Thread

This is why nobody takes noobs seriously
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mod:
This is why nobody takes noobs seriously

Que?
I doubt Harbaugh or Ballke have ever hear the word "mancrush."

And it's probable neither one of them has played Madden or fantasy football either.

We are finding out Brock was a solid pick
Brock must have saw all these cats crying about Marcus Cooper... -_-
Originally posted by Young2Rice4TD:
It's too bad though... I really think our D would benefit from having more press corners a la the Seahawks.

Good point. I think he'll still remain active for this season though. Kinda hard to justify a re-signing giving the free agents VS the salary cap coming next year.
This thread needs a fancy title change. Like the Tramaine Train of Pain or something.
Looks like Nmandi is now battling for the dimeback position. Keep it up, Tramaine!
Brock should change his name to UPS, he delivers. Not just on two interceptions but he's had great coverage on Hopkins all game so far.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Brock should change his name to UPS, he delivers. Not just on two interceptions but he's had great coverage on Hopkins all game so far.

both picks were match ups with Andre as well weren't they?

I just remember that Schaub's lame "look off" is his tell for those throws to his right.
Originally posted by sfout:
both picks were match ups with Andre as well weren't they?

I just remember that Schaub's lame "look off" is his tell for those throws to his right.

The picks were on Johnson, yes. The pass breakup was against Hopkins, I believe.
This kid is beasting it tonight!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I guess I should hate on all 49ers, cause when I do they light it up next game.
Originally posted by tohara3:
This kid is beasting it tonight!

def his best career game
Tramaine Brock making me look good again tonight as one of his few supporters from the get go. He just is so up and down. One play he looks like a starter the next an UDFA. Right now looks like he will be back and Nnamdi won't. I remember saying I expect big things from Cox and Brock. Cox has been on and off... Brock is improving but still has to get more consistent. Won't take too much credit though I expected Jenkins and the WR's to step up to.
2 interceptions tonight and a batted up ball that went for a interception last week Tramaine Brock is getting better.