There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tramaine Brock Thread

I have no idea how he is even close to securing a roster spot on our team. Am I the only one that notices that he hasn't defended more than 2 passes during this whole preseason??
[ Edited by English on Sep 27, 2013 at 1:40 PM ]
No s**t
Not here to bash the guy but seriously.....I haven't see anything from him in terms of just basic CB play. Just missed a gimme tackle on a Denver TE....WTF over
We didnt need a new thread for it. we all have f**king eyes.
I see that #26 and it reminds me of Roman
I've never been a fan of Brock. Never understood his upside.
after his recent bowling he got worser.
Originally posted by rordona:
I have no idea how he is even close to securing a roster spot on our team. Am I the only one that notices that he hasn't defended more than 2 passes during this whole preseason??

2? That's 2 more than Goldson but equal as many blown coverages. LOL. But yeah, he does look very poor right now. Maybe he and Rogers, etc. were told to play 1/2 speed?


Here's something that covers better than Brock.
He hasn't been playing well, that's for sure. I don't see how he keeps a roster spot. Rogers, Brown, Culliver and Cox. Then I think you're looking at the safties and depth behind them as far as our secondary goes.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,255
Originally posted by Hammerthrow99:
He hasn't been playing well, that's for sure. I don't see how he keeps a roster spot. Rogers, Brown, Culliver and Cox. Then I think you're looking at the safties and depth behind them as far as our secondary goes.

cut brock, keep rogers, brown, culliver, cox and keep Michael Thomas on the roster as 5th safety / 5th cb - book it.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,806
Perish Cox playing well
Originally posted by sfout:
cut brock, keep rogers, brown, culliver, cox and keep Michael Thomas on the roster as 5th safety / 5th cb - book it.

Good idea....I wonder who else is on the open market that we could pick up as a 5th CB.
Originally posted by rordona:
Not here to bash the guy

Yeah you are.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by rordona:
Not here to bash the guy

Yeah you are.

s**t I am. Send him to that island where we keep Sammy Davis & Mike Rumph.