LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
wtf is up with Owusu and Palmer
haha Brock stepping up.
Originally posted by susweel:
Pos catch tolziens balls

no one wants to hold on to his balls.
Nice play by Brock there.
Tolzien ain't get'n any help right now
Originally posted by Afrikan:
James just doesn't look as fast as he was in college..I know NFL Defenses are faster but...just the way he moves and cuts...

yall think he was on steroids in college?

He just needs some time

To adjust to the speed and size, he should be fine
Originally posted by boast:
Tolzien getting burned on drops

Yeah Palmer and Owusu both
Clothesline tackles not called???

So much for NFL's concern over player safety. It's all about the money. They only care when it's convenient for their wallets.
Looks like Owusu will clear waivers for our p-squad... I'm thinking Tyms should be the guy... bring him back!

Originally posted by jreff22:
no, some kids just arent the same.....and hes having issues against backups. being a 2nd round pick he should be destroying these guys

i mentioned in my stock up and down thread I think he is nervous/shaky and remember he came in late with graduation... as he gets more comfortable i think we will see more explosion... it's really early....luckily he has time to sit back and learn...

Brock might have saved his job tonight...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Tolzien ain't get'n any help right now

If Tolzien doesn't get any . . . . .
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
lol if I wasn't a 49er fan I'd get pretty annoyed Harbaugh yelling "ay that's a penalty" every other play
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by jreff22:
no, some kids just arent the same.....and hes having issues against backups. being a 2nd round pick he should be destroying these guys

i mentioned in my stock up and down thread I think he is nervous/shaky and remember he came in late with graduation... as he gets more comfortable i think we will see more explosion... it's really early....luckily he has time to sit back and learn...

Brock might have saved his job tonight...

better not

raw talent should still come into play
[ Edited by jreff22 on Aug 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM ]
At least he caught it
Share 49ersWebzone