LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Who makes/missed the 53 man roster?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
For me on Defense the 1 glaring need is 3rd string Safety. C.J. Spillman is the biggest dropoff from starter to backup. He will make the team due to his ST play. Personally the 49ers should bring in a vet safety that gets cut from another team.

I remember we brought in a vet that was cut by Cincinnati, forget the name, a few months back. So maybe we will look at vets. Spillman stays due to STs and his new contract.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
For me on Defense the 1 glaring need is 3rd string Safety. C.J. Spillman is the biggest dropoff from starter to backup. He will make the team due to his ST play. Personally the 49ers should bring in a vet safety that gets cut from another team.

Spillman will stay but I wouldn't be surprised if we go hunting for a vet S or maybe CB.
Dixon sure was trying to change peoples' minds. I still say he gets cut.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Matt Maisiflo, Slowey wasn't at Stanford, he went to Western Oregon.

I know that, lol...but still considering the majority of the people on the practice squad will be from one school.....................
Cut Brock asap.
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Cut Brock asap.

It took Brown five years to reach last year's competency. Brock is in year three. If they keep five CBs I think Brock will be the fifth.
Share 49ersWebzone