LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

tea leaves, mood crystals, tarot cards. oh my!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I dont normally pay much attention to twitter tweets. I have noticed, however, that our team seems to tweet alot about astrological "stuff" Does anyone know if we have a locker room full of "whats-your-sign" men? Whats the deal with that? Is that a NFL thing? or just a 49er thing? RJF seems to be the instigator based on what I've seen, but even PW is retweeting about it. If someone has a line on our Beat Writers, i would love to hear the story on this redonkulousness.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
this post serves no value or purpose
and yet, instead of just ignoring it, and moving on, you felt the need to make a snide comment....well done.
Some people like horoscopes, some dont. We have a few players who seem to enjoy that stuff
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Some people like horoscopes, some dont. We have a few players who seem to enjoy that stuff

Yeah, could be that simple. I'm not dogging it. I'm just a 49ers fan. It was just something different, wondered if there was a story behind it.
Sooooo....

What's your sign?
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Sooooo....

What's your sign?

Originally posted by cciowa:

Originally posted by Lunchwagon:
and yet, instead of just ignoring it, and moving on, you felt the need to make a snide comment....well done.

I find it interesting... there's some sort of desire, game or satisfaction I see around here of people jumping in and essentially saying... "Oh, look a new kid at school, I'm gonna be the first to tease him!" when a new thread is posted. Sometimes that thread will go a long way and it's funny to see that post at the top, becoming the source of true ridicule in the thread.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

it is my right
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Sooooo....

What's your sign?

Stop sign !

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:

I find it interesting... there's some sort of desire, game or satisfaction I see around here of people jumping in and essentially saying... "Oh, look a new kid at school, I'm gonna be the first to tease him!" when a new thread is posted. Sometimes that thread will go a long way and it's funny to see that post at the top, becoming the source of true ridicule in the thread.

Ah man dont feel bad its just the lench mob mentality here bro.
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:

Yes, it does happen a lot. Less often when the thread topic and discussion-starter is of good quality.
Nothing wrong with this thread... just not looking to be of interest to many at the moment.
My sign is "No Dogs Allowed"
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

I dont normally pay much attention to twitter tweets. I have noticed, however, that our team seems to tweet alot about astrological "stuff" Does anyone know if we have a locker room full of "whats-your-sign" men? Whats the deal with that? Is that a NFL thing? or just a 49er thing? RJF seems to be the instigator based on what I've seen, but even PW is retweeting about it. If someone has a line on our Beat Writers, i would love to hear the story on this redonkulousness.

are you trying to say RJF is putting a voodoo curse on our team?
Share 49ersWebzone