LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

**SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON WK 3)**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Peyton Manning didnt choose us, he should pay for his crime
i think his career will end up bad in denver,, just like what occured when tony dorsett and jerry rice went there

Manning will try his best to pick this defense apart

people questioned him about going to denver rather than SF, saying that SF had the best defense, best shot at superbowl

Manning will try to shut everybody up..if he plays
Originally posted by cciowa:
i think his career will end up bad in denver,, just like what occured when tony dorsett and jerry rice went there

Jerry Rice was never a Bronco
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

val r u cereal
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by susweel:
I just wonna get the pre season over with I dont care how anybody looks or plays. I just want them to finish this thing without getting anyone hurt.

also you guys who want to injure manning are some sick f**ks. Why ???? what good does it do you???? how would it make your life better ???
it would make me laugh. deep down i am not as nice as you tell me you did not laugh when we hurt , not on purpose of course, the two saints guys last year on the donte hit and on vernons touchdown. I thought it was great to see them curled up in a fetal position on the field

i see, so you seeing people getting hurt is your fantasy? it give you some kind of sexual arouse or something? i mean come ON man! its preseason, its not the same as hurting someone in regular season.
no need to analyze it. players on other teams mean nothing to me so when they get hurt i do not care. do not care if its pre season or regular season. you have one favorite team and you hate everyone else. you have the niner players and you hate the rest of players on other teams.That is a good fan in my opinion

really? i dont think you have to hate every team, the niners will always be my team but i also want to see other team that havent made the playoff or teams that deserve to make it like the browns, ravens, texans, redskins unless they have to play us.

but hey, every fan is different.
Originally posted by susweel:

I said JERRY RICE WAS NEVER A BRONCO
Originally posted by ads_2006:
val r u cereal

I dont acknowledge that part of his career, it never happened. you guys can photshop all the jerry rice bronco picks you want but IT NEVER HAPPENED
val r u cereal

I dont acknowledge that part of his career, it never happened. you guys can photshop all the jerry rice bronco picks you want but IT NEVER HAPPENED

• cciowa
  • Veteran

yes he was. for two days. there are some pictures of him looking pretty bad in a denver uniform

• cciowa
  • Veteran
val r u cereal

my point is that denver is the graveyard for washed up players
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
val r u cereal

I thought it was Seattle.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
val r u cereal

LOL.
Originally posted by Muggins:
val r u cereal

I thought it was Seattle.

Im pretty sure its Oakland...
Originally posted by mayo49:
LOL.

^ I chuckled as well... great pic

Fangio waiting for backup safeties to step forward

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/08/fangio-waiting-for-backup-safeties-to-step-forward.html#storylink=cpy

One day after the Broncos game, the 49ers must reduce their rosters to 75 players. Four days after that, rosters will be trimmed to 53 players. Defensive coordinator Vic Fangio today cited backup safety as one of the positions he hopes will be cleared up in the next two games. (The finale is Aug. 30). He said both the No. 3 and No. 4 spots are up for grabs among a group of five players. "We'd like to see somebody step forward and make the decisions easy for us, particularly at the safety position," Fangio said. "We know we've got (Donte) Whitner and (Dashon) Goldson. But we're looking to see who's our third, fourth and possibly fifth safety, and we need for that to clear itself up. Hopefully guys will step forward and make it easy. Right now it hasn't been an easy decision for us there." C.J. Spillman appears to be first in line for the third safety spot.

Eric Bakhtiari appears to have a big lead in the competition to be the No. 4 outside linebacker

I would be shocked if Spillman isn't safety # 3, but I expect Robinson to have that 4th spot also. Mike Thomas is an interesting darkhorse candidate as the 10th DB added, if we keep 5 corners and 5 safeties.
Share 49ersWebzone