Originally posted by RonMexico:
time for gore and hunter to go down

• teeohh
  • Veteran
I want to see better secondary play
In Harbaalke, Roman Fangio I trust...
Originally posted by toeshawn:
think we play alex for 3 quarters?

should play the first half and the first series of the second half to make half time adjustments.
peypey is going to be sorry he didn't choose to become a 49er
Man fuk the broncos!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i dont care if they show the vertical passing game at all in the entire preseason. better to catch everyone surprised in the regular season if they think we cant do it

Based on practice reports, we are doing a crap-ton of deep pass work. I'm not at all surprised to see us in pre-season only working on establishing what everybody already knows about the WCO -- running and the underneath and intermediate game. Better to keep what other teams don't know a secret as long as possible, than use it to win meaningless pre-season games.
exactly, were not the raiders or seattle, preseason means nothing
want to see dixon step up now that Jacobs and James are hurt
peyton manning will play his last game
Ready for more 49ers football. Let's get this going and get to week 1.
any time we hit manning theyre gonna say were mad he didnt sign with us. i hope they say this many times
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
any time we hit manning theyre gonna say were mad he didnt sign with us. i hope they say this many times

Yeah that's right...
Originally posted by 5280High:
I'll be at this game! My GF bought me tickets for my birthday and packaged it as a gift labeled the triple B (BBB)... Beers, BJs and Broncos. Of course I'll be wearing my Willis jersey... Throughout ALL of the gifts haha.

Enjoy the game and the triple B's for sure.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
peypey is going to be sorry he didn't choose to become a 49er

Yeah i know.. ... I think, he wanted more moneys alot when he can accepted any team.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
peyton manning will play his last game

Let another team do it. I don't want the 49ers to hurt Manning in a silly preseason game.