There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON WK 3)**

Has Manningham even caught a PASS yet this preseason? LOL.

I'm getting excited at the thought that there are big things for him & Moss!
so manningham can miss all of the preseason and get a pass. If crabtree misses a preseason game with a legitimate injury, you guys are ready to cut him.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
so manningham can miss all of the preseason and get a pass. If crabtree misses a preseason game with a legitimate injury, you guys are ready to cut him.

body of work bruh
Originally posted by Garcia:

body of work bruh

i dont even know what that means. manningham ain't done s**t in red and gold. Moss is out there.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Aug 26, 2012 at 8:48 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

Manningham's grandpa died that's why he didn't travel with the team
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
"@MaioccoCSN: RT @santi_jack should i be worried about our defense? > If they play without Aldon Smith, NaVorro Bowman, 3rd CB, and don't game-plan, yes."

"@Eric_Branch: #49ers S Donte Whitner: "We didn't really game plan for this. You can really tell that they game planned for us.""

lol

I can sleep tonight.

Seriously, I want the 'real deal' now, preseason b******t; we suck in preseason, but we're gonna be f**king great this season, and everybody needs to shut up and accept it.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
i dont even know what that means. manningham ain't done s**t in red and gold. Moss is out there.

hes got a messed up eye so the coachs feel bad for the bruh

Originally posted by Garcia:

hes got a messed up eye so the coachs feel bad for the bruh

dudes grandpa died and he didnt make the trip. chill the f**k out. hes been in a superbowl and hes been a thousand yard receiver, these are two things crabtree hasnt done, thats why manningham gets a break for missing one game

They said Manningham isn't playing because of a family emergency...so yea he gets a pass right now. Family comes first
although i agree this was a preseason game and we shouldnt be reading too much from it, but I must admit the first string defense's inability to execute basic football tasks like tackling and the offenses' continued inability to get a first down in a lot of cases is worrisome.
[ Edited by deepniner on Aug 26, 2012 at 9:34 PM ]
Personally I think hat today's game is a pre cursor to the Super Bowl.
I honestly believe that it could be the 49ers vs the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

The story by then will change to make the 49ers into villains by having a look at Peyton Manning with no intention to sign him..
Originally posted by deepniner:
although i agree this was a preseason game and we shouldnt be reading too much from it, but I must admit the first string defense's inability to execute basic football tasks like tackling and the offenses' continued inability to get a first down in a lot of cases is worrisome.

I wouldn't say i'm worried, just wondering why all of a sudden people are able to pretty much score at will on our defense...kind of strange...are they even game planning? or are they just going out there and playing?

Offense...has actually done pretty well...not every play is going to work, but we are better on 3rd down, and the passing is going to be the same. Smith may throw for a few more touchdowns, but essentially he is the same as last year..just with more weapons..
Originally posted by OO9ers:
Personally I think hat today's game is a pre cursor to the Super Bowl.
I honestly believe that it could be the 49ers vs the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

The story by then will change to make the 49ers into villains by having a look at Peyton Manning with no intention to sign him..

LOL, we were also the villains in the 'first' outing. -Everybody was feeling sorry for Elway and wanted him to win a SB against the 'Ivan Drago' of the sports world... muwahahaha.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
It seems like it's pretty standard around the league to treat one game as the dress rehearsal. But the defense didn't game plan I'm guessing the offense didn't either.

And every team hides stuff in the preseason. I think I noticed thr jet sweep twice today, once with jenkins and ginn. I like that
Originally posted by deepniner:

yea its bad we should use the 2 QB plan