There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON WK 3)**

Originally posted by luis1985:
I hate preseason games. Hella boring.


I enjoy seeing the young guys and trying to guess who will make the team. Beats off season...staring at a blank screen!
Blah. This game was a letdown. We best pick it up week one.
our first teams looked like s**t.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Championship

Could actually happen...
Why didn't they let Trevechio get a shot at some of those field goals?
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Why didn't they let Trevechio get a shot at some of those field goals?

Bc we wanted to make them
very meh!!

the holes were exposed and we need better depth at some key positions
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
our first teams looked like s**t.

Yeah, except for one pass.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Bring back Singletary and Raye!

Fu*k those hacks!!!







We need Hostler, if he still exists
Can we forfeit the last preseason game? Bring on Green Bay!
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Bring back Singletary and Raye!

Fu*k those hacks!!!







We need Hostler, if he still exists

erickson & donahue FTMFW
Originally posted by niners94:
Can we forfeit the last preseason game? Bring on Green Bay!

the game, sure, but we definitely need those 2 weeks of practice.

IDK how any niner fan can be happy with the performance of our first team O or D today.
Khunt looks waaay more explosive than Gire.
Originally posted by niners94:
Can we forfeit the last preseason game? Bring on Green Bay!

put everyone on waivers....sign the whole Stanford band