LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

!!!!!! COMPLETELY REVISED ALL OFFENSIVE DRIVES UP AND IN ONE VIDEO!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yous gunna have ta wait sucka.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
That's the time I was talking about haha.

ah good to know you werent hacked twice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AegU0v17-dE

From Arch49er on the 49ers.com board... full game in order
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 11, 2012 at 12:25 AM ]
Wow, nice.
Ha, I just asked you in another thread where that was originally posted. That's the NFL rewind (I think thats what its called) that they're doing. back to back to back to back plays. Basically what I do but with the whole game. Absolutely love it. I had to redownload the game again because my copy was missing the beginning. If he keeps uploading these, I can get my videos out the same day. That's how much easier this makes it for me.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Whomeam please dont use his video for your videos. his video has really choppy frame rate issues and it makes it hard to watch.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AegU0v17-dE

From Arch49er on the 49ers.com board... full game in order

Anyone else think Smith had Davis BIG down the seam on that pass play at 8:00 ?? He looked like he could've split the saftey's
Originally posted by THEB:
Whomeam please dont use his video for your videos. his video has really choppy frame rate issues and it makes it hard to watch.

Yeah, nice quality but he must have used the capture program I did to catch the video as he replayed it on his desktop. The program puts that jerkyness into it where when you're watching on Game Rewind it's obviously not that way and perfect quality. That's why downloading the game from someone that recorded it straight to their computer is the better option.

I didn't expect him to use the guys videos, I was just hoping it would tide people over for now.
Ha, I just asked you in another thread where that was originally posted. That's the NFL rewind (I think thats what its called) that they're doing. back to back to back to back plays. Basically what I do but with the whole game. Absolutely love it. I had to redownload the game again because my copy was missing the beginning. If he keeps uploading these, I can get my videos out the same day. That's how much easier this makes it for me.

Were you talking to me? It's from arch49er on the 49ers.com message board but he is making them private so not sure you could just follow his youtube and still get the videos. You need the links which are hesitant to get put up on the 9ers.com board because it's an official board and they don't want copyright stuff on it. Maybe if you are a member over there you could pm him. With that being said I agree you probably shouldn't use his video because like I said in my post above to TheB it's got that jerkeyness from him using the screen capture program. You just play the game on game rewind and you can select any part of your desktop to record. Honestly, if anyone had a program to capture game rewind withoout the jerkyness and wanted to put the games up for everybody I would give them my game rewind username/password. Or if they know another way to turn game rewinds videos into actual avi files I would as well.

P.S. Yeah, that's the nfl game rewind play after play shortcut version like they have on directv (although none of theres go more than 30 minutes, some of these are longer). Directv shows a little bit less replays/ref announcing penalties. It's really nice though... I use to watch shortcuts when I had sunday ticket. Game rewind also has the full version with all the announcer and time inbetween without commercials. It's your choice... really guys I would recomend it for 40.00. Otherwise, they have it for 35.00 but you can only watch 9er games and not every game.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 11, 2012 at 3:19 PM ]
Okay for this week, I asked Arch49er if I could use his videos if I gave him credit and he said sure, big thanks to him for that.

I had previously downloaded and converted the game... but it was missing the first 10 or so minutes of the game. I was in the process of downloading two other videos when I saw his and decided to ask if I could use them as the source video this week.

It was extremely easier for me this time because of the edits already made by NFL Rewind. The only thing that took so long was that I wanted to wait for his okay before I started and then the final rendering of the videos took like 3 hours each.

I have seen a couple posts about jerkiness around this and the other board. I honestly didn't see much when I watched it, but I didn't watch the whole thing. I'll leave this up this week to see what people think, but if the consensus is to do it the old way, i'll go back to that way next week.

Originally posted by Gore_21:

Honestly, if anyone had a program to capture game rewind withoout the jerkyness and wanted to put the games up for everybody I would give them my game rewind username/password. Or if they know another way to turn game rewinds videos into actual avi files I would as well.

that's very very awesome of you. I'll look into how to do it but if there's anyone on here who is good at this and can do it, that would be extremely great. I don't know how you would send it to me, most likely a file hosting site, but that seems like the best way. That way we don't have to rely on others to put it up.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Whomeam you should sign up over at Ten Yard Torrent. Their sign ups are open right now.
Are there any highlights of the game? Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by THEB:
Whomeam you should sign up over at Ten Yard Torrent. Their sign ups are open right now.

Mother of god thank you thank you THANK YOU so much. You have no idea how much I love you right now. I've been trying to get into that goddamn site for years now and always miss it. Holy hell.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Mother of god thank you thank you THANK YOU so much. You have no idea how much I love you right now. I've been trying to get into that goddamn site for years now and always miss it. Holy hell.

haha no problem. ive seen you mention it a few times and i noticed they were taking members now so i figured id let you know
Share 49ersWebzone