LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

!!!!!! COMPLETELY REVISED ALL OFFENSIVE DRIVES UP AND IN ONE VIDEO!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Gonna keep bumping this until i watch all of these. Mods may as well pin it.

lol at 20 mins a pop... watched all of them in one night, at least the Kaep ones. I appreciate Smith and how he manned up and stuck with SF when he could of easily left when Harbaugh took over but CK is just on another level. History repeats itself... fans of both QBs can root for a SF vs KC superbowl, weird...
Thanks for all the kind words duders. Love doing it.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by MarkD:
Originally posted by SaksV:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9plNqVr2qRo 1:23 ...............

I noticed it too......
wow Smith's weak arm is so apparent after watching Kap the last 10 games

As much as I respect Alex Smith, both his arm and speed are noticeably lacking compared to Kaepernick. I still wish him the best!

<hater mode off>

in Alex's defense, most QBs in the league are lacking compared to Kaep's arm and speed combination....or just in comparison to his arm or his speed.

Alex is fine in both departments....he is quicker than most QBs.

<hater mode on>

Tim Rattay > Alex
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jul 24, 2013 at 4:01 PM ]
Bump, need this on the front page since NT is over run by a bunch of chicken littles.

After re-watching^, i came away thinking, the game wasn't as bad as the score would lead you to believe.
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
After re-watching^, i came away thinking, the game wasn't as bad as the score would lead you to believe.

Not at all. It was a field goal block returned for 6, then breaking Manningham's knees in the redzone, causing him to fumble. Then Kap threw a pick in the redzone. There might have been another fumble in there somewhere; maybe Walker?
We moved the ball on them pretty well actually.

The pick in the redzone is on Kap, but everything else, is either not on the team, or was a freak occurrence.

I don't like going to Seattle, they are obviously tough at home, but for the season, I am much more afraid of Atlanta in the playoffs, and then having to face Denver in the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:

It's frustrating because it just seemed like EVERYTHING went wrong for us, especially that insane fluke fg block td return which was essentially an extra point.

If Kap had hit mario on the first play....really coulda set a tempo
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by MarkD:
Originally posted by SaksV:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9plNqVr2qRo 1:23 ...............

I noticed it too......
wow Smith's weak arm is so apparent after watching Kap the last 10 games

As much as I respect Alex Smith, both his arm and speed are noticeably lacking compared to Kaepernick. I still wish him the best!

in Alex's defense, most QBs in the league are lacking compared to Kaep's arm and speed combination....or just in comparison to his arm or his speed.

Alex is fine in both departments....he is quicker than most QBs.

Tim Rattay > Alex

after watching that Kap comes away looking 10000x better
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 6, 2013 at 4:09 AM ]
Poor LaMike gettin' the prison treatment...

So an update. A few subscribers might have noticed, but im trying to do something different with the channel so I want to move all of these videos to a different channel. Don't be surprised if they links are down for a couple of days or something. It's going to take a while.
Bump....

Need highlights form last night game?
These film reviews should all be pinned for quick reference again?
Hey guys, so final update on a few things. I'm going to be moving the videos to a new youtube channel very shortly like I mentioned. Theres going to be a difference though. I'm only keeping the offensive drive videos, none of the defenses. So if you want to watch those in the future you'll have to download them by tomorrow morning. Sorry but its just too much to download and reupload.
bump
Share 49ersWebzone