There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

!!!!!! COMPLETELY REVISED ALL OFFENSIVE DRIVES UP AND IN ONE VIDEO!!!!!!

WHY?? WHY??
2-14 SEASON.....WHY???
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
There is a person on youtube who has uploaded ALL of last seasons full games. These are nonpublic videos so you need the link or address. I wont post it on here because of the nfl and copyright b-lls**t. They will just make him take it down. Message me for the link if anyone is interested.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Awesome post! Just watched a bunch of games as well as the Kaep video...One thing that jumped out at me about the play-calling last year...It didn't matter the distance, circumstance or score, we ran the ball on 2nd down A LOT........
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9plNqVr2qRo 1:23 ...............

I noticed it too......
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SaksV:

I noticed it too......
wow Smith's weak arm is so apparent after watching Kap the last 10 games
One thing I take away from watching all of the later season games... LaMichael freakin' James
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
thanks man!

Gosh, watching the both Rams games again... how the hell did we lose those game!?

It's so obvious now that they were clue-ing in on our signals/calls
thanks for the videos....

Smith was balling out the first half and helped get us 6-2. cant undermine what he did. then kap came in and tore it up too. Last season was actually a blessing in that u had two qb's, different styles, different ways of approaching the game, but both effective. i take nothing away from either man. Now it's Kaep's team to lead and i look forward to seeing what he can do with a full season.

***one thing i did notice about both halves of the season is that Crabs became Smith's go to man as well as when Kaep took over.***

I really hope Kaep gets it tight with VD this year, I think Boldin is a tougher Crabs, and if he can be that no 1, and VD gets his touches, i dont think there will be a drop off in offense at all.

Go Niners 2013.... out with the old, and its time for the new chapter, and i cant wait.

I noticed it too......
i swear on that play, it was the same fade that we had on 4th down in the SB to crabs.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
thanks for the videos....

Smith was balling out the first half and helped get us 6-2. cant undermine what he did. then kap came in and tore it up too. Last season was actually a blessing in that u had two qb's, different styles, different ways of approaching the game, but both effective. i take nothing away from either man. Now it's Kaep's team to lead and i look forward to seeing what he can do with a full season.

***one thing i did notice about both halves of the season is that Crabs became Smith's go to man as well as when Kaep took over.***

I really hope Kaep gets it tight with VD this year, I think Boldin is a tougher Crabs, and if he can be that no 1, and VD gets his touches, i dont think there will be a drop off in offense at all.

Go Niners 2013.... out with the old, and its time for the new chapter, and i cant wait.

Vernon definitely was being targeted more in the playoffs/super bowl. Hopefully they can keep that going into the next season. And if Manningham can come back and be as good as he was, we might have a deadly ass offense. And if Williams can be as fast as he was.... s**t man. We might be cool.
Originally posted by MarkD:

I noticed it too......
wow Smith's weak arm is so apparent after watching Kap the last 10 games

As much as I respect Alex Smith, both his arm and speed are noticeably lacking compared to Kaepernick. I still wish him the best!
Gonna keep bumping this until i watch all of these. Mods may as well pin it.
Bump away good sir! I'd rather the mods not pin this because less people will notice it. I don't care about view counts and stuff but I don't want someone to miss it who might have enjoyed it.

Just imagine, in a few short weeks i'll be able to make more videos. I'm so ready.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Bump away good sir! I'd rather the mods not pin this because less people will notice it. I don't care about view counts and stuff but I don't want someone to miss it who might have enjoyed it.

Just imagine, in a few short weeks i'll be able to make more videos. I'm so ready.

So am I. I really appreciate all these videos. Keep up the good work man!