There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

!!!!!! COMPLETELY REVISED ALL OFFENSIVE DRIVES UP AND IN ONE VIDEO!!!!!!

Originally posted by djgtek:
any word on if anyone will post the sb? as much as it hurt, i'd like to keep a copy of the game for the memories

yeah man nothin more i want thant the memories of that game.
Anybody have week 17, the Cardinals game?
oops - unpinned!
Hey guys. Whoa, Big Gulps huh? All right. Well, see ya later.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by djgtek:
any word on if anyone will post the sb? as much as it hurt, i'd like to keep a copy of the game for the memories

yeah man nothin more i want thant the memories of that game.
The only memory I want from it is that I was there in the stadium....which I had a pretty good time
Thanks for putting these together... kind of makes ya realize how much we are gonna miss crabs
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Hey guys. Whoa, Big Gulps huh? All right. Well, see ya later.

... our pet's heads are falling off ...
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Hey guys. Whoa, Big Gulps huh? All right. Well, see ya later.

Dude, this is awesome. I just watched a bunch of games this week, and it will be awesome adding thesee cutups to my library.

Any way you could put all of the Kaep games on one clip? Thanks.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Hey guys. Whoa, Big Gulps huh? All right. Well, see ya later.

that line was totally improvised
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for Whomeam.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Thanks for putting these together... kind of makes ya realize how much we are gonna miss crabs
No problem. I hated that I couldn't continue making them earlier in the year, but my laptop crapped out. Now that I have a new one I decided to stop being lazy.

Yeah, it's crazy how much we were using Crabs throughout the year. Hopefully some other guys can step up and make as big of an impact.

Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
Dude, this is awesome. I just watched a bunch of games this week, and it will be awesome adding thesee cutups to my library.

Any way you could put all of the Kaep games on one clip? Thanks.
Going to be honest, I would but I don't have any of the videos on here anymore. After I uploaded them I just said screeeeeew it and deleted all of the videos off of here to free space. Freed up 300 gigs! I'll see if Youtube has an option for me to download everything. If they do, i'll totally do it.

Originally posted by defenderDX:
that line was totally improvised

Was it really? That's awesome. Carrey is brilliant.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
No problem. I hated that I couldn't continue making them earlier in the year, but my laptop crapped out. Now that I have a new one I decided to stop being lazy.

Yeah, it's crazy how much we were using Crabs throughout the year. Hopefully some other guys can step up and make as big of an impact.

Going to be honest, I would but I don't have any of the videos on here anymore. After I uploaded them I just said screeeeeew it and deleted all of the videos off of here to free space. Freed up 300 gigs! I'll see if Youtube has an option for me to download everything. If they do, i'll totally do it.


Was it really? That's awesome. Carrey is brilliant.

Yep lol completely unscripted. they decided to keep the bit they loved it so much.
Alex smith sucked Vs the Giants
Got the huge Kap video rendering right now.


I honestly don't know why the videos look the way they do on youtube. The files i'm putting into the editor are all decent quality, I don't know why it makes them so small when I finish them. I'll try to figure it out before next season starts, but we're stuck with it for right now.
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Alex smith sucked Vs the Giants

undoubtedly his worst game of the harbaugh era. and if anyone couldnt see how his high QB rating was deceiving then they're blind. seriously. when it came to defensive teams like the Vikings, Giants, or Hawks, he had poor games. I remember how amazing he looked against a horrendous Bills defense.