I am back and I bring gifts!!!!
So just a small kinda update. I decided to take a few days off from making the videos and football in general. That second part didn't work out so well but you know how it is. I'm heavily on twitter so that never works out.
Just to make this post bigger let me bore you with all of the great accomplishments I succeeded in gathering up this week!
1. I got the platinum trophy on Infamous 2. One of the top 10 accomplishments of my... Days off.
2. I reread IT by Stephen King. Still a great book, although I always get weirded out by the kids having freaking sex near the end of the book.
3. I made my mac n cheese dish! Just regular Kraft mac n cheese with real shredded cheese and bread crumbs mixed in. So damn good. Always go with the Japanese bread crumbs.
4. I watched a bunch of movies. Some I probably would have been better off not watching. Bulworth, Blast From the Past, the Amazing Spiderman, Private Parts and the Campaign.
5. I had Thai food. Place I go to is getting worse and worse, it's sad.
6. I got over my cold for the most part. Still coughing a lot but other than that I feel great.
7. I traded a LOT of Xbox games in and got over $250 in credit at Game Stop. GREAT SUCCESS.
8. I slept. A lot.
9. It rained.
10. I had a semi-racist joke tweet posted onto a website as advertisement for Popeyes Chicken.
So as you can see, pretty durn eventful! Loved every second of it.
...Anyways haha, here are the videos. Including the coaches film for the Giants game.
OH! One more thing! A couple people from here added me on Facebook and Twitter while I was gone. I'm totally cool with people doing this as long as they understand that I post a lot of things that are meant to be taken as jokes and not to be offended by. I'll probably start posting certain updates on each whenever there are some but mostly it's going to be me just farting around. Like I said, feel free to add me though. My twitter handle is Whomeam and my facebook is www.facebook.com/doublevision
Seattle offense: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK6vdym2avI&feature=youtu.be
Seattle defense: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLLxC_8gNnU&feature=youtu.be
Giants coaches film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WumVV9EnfDs