LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

!!!!!! COMPLETELY REVISED ALL OFFENSIVE DRIVES UP AND IN ONE VIDEO!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
HUGE THANKS to all of you putting these together for us!!!
If Vernon's going to be on the "hands" kickoff receiving team, he ought to learn the rules.
Defensive drives up.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Defensive drives up.

How am I so retarded that I am just now finding this thread?

Don't answer that.
[ Edited by BayArea on Sep 22, 2012 at 7:53 PM ]
Well to commemorate BayArea finding the thread, I have something a little special for you guys.

The coaches film from the Detroit game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=127t-EQxFS4&feature=youtu.be
Man, it's crazy how much cheap s**t the Lions were getting away with during this game. Every play you can see at least one or two dirty moves by them. I've even seen Goldson get kicked in the head after a tackle.
Originally posted by BayArea:

Don't answer that.

It's the sticky... it makes threads invisible. A lot of people look right past them. This has been stickied for 1 1/2 years.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
yeah that coaches tape really tells the full story. Dirty ass Lions players!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by BayArea:

Don't answer that.

It's the sticky... it makes threads invisible. A lot of people look right past them. This has been stickied for 1 1/2 years.

Yeah, I was hesitant about it being stickied because of that. Always feels like there's a lot of people missing it. What're you going to do though.

Our play calling is ridiculous, how is anyone going to be able to stop this team, seriously.
I just want to add this to the thread before people ask: the coaches film thing is going to be posted when it gets up on TYT. If it's not up there, there's nothing I can do about it. They didn't put up the week one tape so I don't know if they'll put up the next one or the one after that. But trust me, the second I see it up, i'm downloading it and putting it onto youtube for you guys.
I just want to add this to the thread before people ask: the coaches film thing is going to be posted when it gets up on TYT. If it's not up there, there's nothing I can do about it. They didn't put up the week one tape so I don't know if they'll put up the next one or the one after that. But trust me, the second I see it up, i'm downloading it and putting it onto youtube for you guys.

that's awesome buddy, I re- watch both games everyday, I appreciate the work you put into this this thread
It's honestly no problem but I appreciate the words. Ever since I got the login to TYT I feel like I don't deserve thanks at all haha. They make everything way too easy.
It's honestly no problem but I appreciate the words. Ever since I got the login to TYT I feel like I don't deserve thanks at all haha. They make everything way too easy.

back in the day I would have been right there with ya, I'm just too lazy now :s Still appreciate the fact that you're posting them for all of us to watch though
Share 49ersWebzone