LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Healthy Crabtree running better than ever

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's gonna breakout harder than the face of a 'Dungeons & Dragons' gamer.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:

Maybe even tops his career best of a whopping 6 Td receptions.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:

....and then we'll trade him to the cowgirls (who'll overpay)
Originally posted by verb1der:
There's going to be too many mouths to feed this year for Crabtree to put up numbers that will satisfy most of you folks.

I'm happy with Crabtree as long as he makes the most of his opportunities, and be a factor in big games. I don't expect him to be Jerry Rice.

Agree. Hope he has a solid year and makes plays when he gets the chance too.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Crabtree is definitely not a diva. He's not a media darling, he's very terse. I hope the talk of Moss and Manningham takes all the focus off of Crabtree as he has the first 1000+ yd receiving game since TO.

I would be pretty impressed with a 1,000+ yard game.

I would pay money to see that game!
will believe when i see it on sundays consistantly
  • Chico
  • Veteran
He better step up this year after holding out his first year because he wanted more $. He wants more $, EARN IT!!!
Crabtree is definitely not a diva. He's not a media darling, he's very terse. I hope the talk of Moss and Manningham takes all the focus off of Crabtree as he has the first 1000+ yd receiving game since TO.
Wait a guy whose foot is finally healed after being broken twice in three years is faster than he's ever been during the injury, who would have thought??!!
Hard to tell with the westcoast offense though, did pretty good last year considering the majority of conservative passing. Imagine how many yacs he'd have to get for a 1000 yard season throwing short passes? As far as playoff games it was hard to make plays because of the defense in the giants and vernon is a mismatch so i can understand the playoffs. Hard to believe we were kicking there ass with barely any yards to the receiving corps. An actual offseason this year and now we're in business. Just my opinion.

It's Rogers yal should be worrying about , he is getting abused.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by brizznasty:
It's Rogers yal should be worrying about , he is getting abused.

Photoshopped.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

I would be pretty impressed with a 1,000+ yard game.

post fail
Glad he's healthy and competing. Seems like a cool dude. A team guy that will do anything ask of him from the coaches. Just too many foot injuries gone his way. If Carlos said he's good, that's good enough for me.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Glad he's healthy and competing. Seems like a cool dude. A team guy that will do anything ask of him from the coaches. Just too many foot injuries gone his way. If Carlos said he's good, that's good enough for me.

Haha.. Carlos said he's good? bs.. maybe.. I thinks, crabtree need help and ask to carlos for give him the score for trainning camp? haha.. I think that is cheat!!
Share 49ersWebzone