There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Three Qb's

• eman
  • Veteran
I think we should keep Alex smith, kaep and Tolzien and cut josh Johnson as he would
1. Free about 1.5 mill cap space (more expensive than Tolzien) and
2. Since he was A free agent acquisition, he would count against compensation. As it stands we will receive 2 picks for losing Snyder, Morgan, Reggie smith, costanzo and madieu while gaining josh, manning ham and Cartwright. So cutting him might get us extra 7th

Some cap knowledgeable people like AB, could u pls comment on how much we will save for 2013 cap by cutting him ( since it was $2million with escalators and only $140,000 guaranteed)
superfluous thread is superfluous...
  • fly15
  • Veteran
I think its gonna get locked
We needed a thread like this. I've been wanting to debate the QB situation but haven't been able to because there wasn't a thread about it
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
We needed a thread like this. I've been wanting to debate the QB situation but haven't been able to because there wasn't a thread about it

Yes, I was hesitant to create such a thread but I see eman had the heart and commitment to do so. Good job eman
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Hold on!

This is the only QB thread without the "I hate _______ (fill in the 49er QB). Where is the "My QB is great and the one you like sucks". Uncharacteristic for the Zone?

We only attack the author of the thread instead of your least favorite QB? I like this situation much better than the others (Sorry Eman).
[ Edited by OldJoe on Aug 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM ]
Never a fan of JJ.

Chicken poop when there is pressure in the pocket.