There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Preseason Week 1: Thoughts after Re-Watching the game...

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:
We will not succeed with a run the hell out of the ball philosophy...Sorry! But the truth!

What makes you think the balance won't be broadly the same as last year, adjusted to take into account the upgrade at receiver?

She even sees it !

70/30 with the run

I doubt it will stay the same but so far nothing has changed
Agreed. I do not advocate trading him, unless someone just "has to have him", and I haven't seen anything yet to indicate that someone would make that kind of offer. I am still intrigued by a guy with size, speed, quickness, rocket arm, and just wonder if he can catch the ball. At the very least , while he is bench sitting, it would be interesting to see if he can catch passes. If so, he would be one helluva weapon .As for what he is worth in trade, not a #2, and you are right, not a #7. Somewhere in between. Just so there is no doubt, I would like to see the kid become an Ace QB. A yr and change into it, I am not seeing it yet. Sucker can sure churn and burn tho, wow.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Feel better now, you condesending prick. For the record, the video you posted was the basic angle, not the one on NFL Year Book. Maybe I'm wrong, but it sure looked like it.

street credited.

there is absolutely no need to do that and you should know better.

I do know better, but I dont care. Dude always responds in a way thats snarky. He's a a jerk in a way that he knows he could get away with, per forum rules. Good for him. I'm sure he's smiling right now in his underwear Boone and Smith Fanboy t-shirt, drinking a slurpy while he waits for his mom to fix him a baloney sandwich....Anyways, I already have a 25 warning, do what you must. Trust me boast, you would be doing me a huge favor. Too much "group think," "in crowd" on this forum anway.

For the record, Oldman you can be a real homo. Peace.

NOOOOooooOOooooOooOooooOOOoooooo...