LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

I need help wife wants to learn more about 49ers.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.hulu.com/watch/272401
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Amazon. I also bought the SB collection from there too.

thank you,, that would make a great xmas gift for my two daughters,, one grew up in the joe montana era,, the other grew up in the steve young era and both still fight about who is best today, when we all get together at xmas and thanksgiving they start up again its like xmas in the f**king gambino household its a live version of a montana vs young thread from the webzone
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
you were a kid in the mid 70's?? daaaamn what an old fart
vic and gene washington along with cedrick hardman were my first favorite players. that is why i had a hard on when mike nolan became coach. cuz his dad was the coach when i first came on board.

as a kid one of my favorite players was indianapolis colts qb jim harbaugh which is kinda cool now
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
What's she going to do if RGIII and the Skins blow up this year? She's gonna be flippin and floppin like a flounder! Let her stay with the Redskins.
Originally posted by Muggins:
What's she going to do if RGIII and the Skins blow up this year? She's gonna be flippin and floppin like a flounder! Let her stay with the Redskins.

no she will alwasys be a skins fan and she is excited about rglll but last years catch 3 was an awsome moment for her. i watched catch 1 and 2 live and used to tell her how it felt and it never does justice to the real live thing and last year she finnaly understood what i have been saying for years
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
no she will alwasys be a skins fan and she is excited about rglll but last years catch 3 was an awsome moment for her. i watched catch 1 and 2 live and used to tell her how it felt and it never does justice to the real live thing and last year she finnaly understood what i have been saying for years
i dated only a couple of women who were football fans. one was a vikings fan, thus she had head lice and that relationship was short lived, the other was a joe montana fan but only after he went to the chiefs. that was doomed from the start. i did go out with a woman who tried to be a niner fan but she fed her dog chicken bones and hid bottles of vodka in the oven so that was short lived as well

Start her with this>
dont do it! keep the niners to yourself! its your only escape! game days will be ruined foreeeeevvvvvvvuuuuurrr!!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
i dated only a couple of women who were football fans. one was a vikings fan, thus she had head lice and that relationship was short lived, the other was a joe montana fan but only after he went to the chiefs. that was doomed from the start. i did go out with a woman who tried to be a niner fan but she fed her dog chicken bones and hid bottles of vodka in the oven so that was short lived as well

You need to do a better job of screening your girlfriends. You should have them fill out a questionaire or application to determine if they are suitable girlfriend material.
[ Edited by DaveWilcox on Aug 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM ]
First of all my program is very detailed and requires some deep work, I'll need pics of the wife before I can commit to this...yes you can watch...but no touching.

Show her this game, since she's a former Redskin fan she'll really enjoy it

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
13 years? we dont want her

Buy her a jersey take her 2 a few home games and it will be a wrap she will be hooked. Good luck bro
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
Buy her a jersey take her 2 a few home games and it will be a wrap she will be hooked. Good luck bro

lol too bad we live in FL.
Well just buy super bowl tickets. isn't it In new orlens this year. That's close 2 u guys. We will 4 sure be winning that game.
Share 49ersWebzone