There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I need help wife wants to learn more about 49ers.

My wife is close to finally joining 49ers after 13 years been trying to convert here from a skins fan and last years game has here interested. now does any one have a link to a good video that has the walsh era thru now like a great lagacy info from the 80s till now. been looking but hard to find my search skills are not good. so i turn to my niner nation to help me here. on good video and i think i can close the deal
13 years? we dont want her
try youtube, they have videos and things on there
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
they got willie mcgee catching a touchdown pass from 1976
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

is there a online copy that can be watched

since WHEN?!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
there are good books from roger craig and jerry rice plus an exceptional book about the catch, all esp the catch book are must reads and the catch does a great job with the more modern history of the niners starting on the day of the catch one
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:

is there a online copy that can be watched

I have no idea. Try hulo, maybe. I own the set and it tells you everything you need to know, but the only downside is that it ends with Nolan becoming head coach.
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
My wife is close to finally joining 49ers after 13 years been trying to convert here from a skins fan and last years game has here interested. now does any one have a link to a good video that has the walsh era thru now like a great lagacy info from the 80s till now. been looking but hard to find my search skills are not good. so i turn to my niner nation to help me here. on good video and i think i can close the deal

Watch the "America's Game Series" with her,. All 5.

HEre is one to get you started. I think you can go to www.hulu.com and they are all there.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

since WHEN?!
i just watched a bunch of great highlights from games played when i was a kid in the mid 70's, lots of good niners stuff. you can find some great defense from the golf rush front four of 1975-1976
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
how and where can you buy it. thank you cc
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

since WHEN?!
i just watched a bunch of great highlights from games played when i was a kid in the mid 70's, lots of good niners stuff. you can find some great defense from the golf rush front four of 1975-1976

you were a kid in the mid 70's?? daaaamn what an old fart
Originally posted by cciowa:
how and where can you buy it. thank you cc

Amazon. I also bought the SB collection from there too.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
you were a kid in the mid 70's?? daaaamn what an old fart
vic and gene washington along with cedrick hardman were my first favorite players. that is why i had a hard on when mike nolan became coach. cuz his dad was the coach when i first came on board.