LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

NINERS! What is your profession? (The new 1st down celebration played over the PA)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

NINERS! What is your profession? (The new 1st down celebration played over the PA)

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
continued @ Levi's?

JEANS! JEANS! JEANS!
Was at the game this weekend and absolutely loved it! The crowd was way into it. Plus it seemed like the players were feeding off it! This is beyond great for The dynasty 49ers. It gets my testosterone pumping
Originally posted by 49ersPrincipality:
Was at the game this weekend and absolutely loved it! The crowd was way into it. Plus it seemed like the players were feeding off it! This is beyond great for The dynasty 49ers. It gets my testosterone pumping

Unfortunately the players must not like it because they don't try to hear it more often during the game
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by 49ersPrincipality:

Unfortunately the players must not like it because they don't try to hear it more often during the game

I think you mean Greg Roman
Ποῦ ἀκριβῶς ὀφείλεται ἡ ἐγκατάλειψη ἀπὸ τοὺς Ἕλληνες τῆς προγονικῆς θρησκείας τους; Ποιά εἶναι ἡ οὐσία τῆς ἀρχαίας ἑλληνικῆς πνευματικότητας καὶ πῶς σχετίζεται μὲ τὴν πνευματικότητα ποὺ ἀνέπτυξε ὁ χριστιανισμός...
Not badass or cheesy
Share 49ersWebzone