There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NINERS! What is your profession? (The new 1st down celebration played over the PA)

NINERS! What is your profession? (The new 1st down celebration played over the PA)

entire team should yell "FOOTBALL PLAYYYEEERRSS" in a gay voice as their response
Nothing about hating....we're just not the San Francisco Spartans so it makes absolutely no sense.
Niner fans have come a long way in the past couple of years. They are still learning but getting better. I remember in 09, at the stick, a niners fan told me to sit Down and shut the f... up on a 3rd down while the niners were on d...
[ Edited by jayb49er on Aug 18, 2012 at 1:16 PM ]
Figuring the Seahawks stole the 12th Man from Texas A&M, I am perfectly OK with this.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
haha you damn right Chris we rocked that s**t...

before the start of the vikes game they played the clip from the movie, i wondered why. Became apparent as the game went on and they got the crowd to buy in...i like
I think a new era of 49er fan is coming in effect. Before we were a pretty calm crowd and screaming and yelling during the game would sometimes get people to ask you to stop. Now it is opposite, since our success last season, and I hope it continues. We were successful for many years, and then fell into mediocrity, but now that we have success again our passion has grown leaps and bounds. When I say we, I don't speak for everyone, but I know that there are many people that feel the same way.

As for the chant? I love that s**t!!! That movie is the epitome of bada**.
Sounds dumb
Originally posted by susweel:
Sounds dumb

agreed
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Maybe Trenton Robinson's idea? (Michigan State)

JH i KNOW didn't come up with it!

So what does the PA actually say and what were they chanting. I thought I heard the ohuu 3 times. P.S. Good to see Tony Montana is back but the guys might wait until the regular season to start dancing.
pa guy asks: 49ers.... are you ready? crowd: oowwuu oowwuu oowwu!!!
i thought it was cheezy when i first heard it. but after a few beers mid season i have a feeling im gonna Fing love it
Originally posted by 20halfbackcurlXup:
pa guy asks: 49ers.... are you ready? crowd: oowwuu oowwuu oowwu!!!

What does that even mean? And how did they get people to yell that? Was "oowwuu oowwuu oowwu" on the jumbotron?
Just watched the video from the first post. So we got it from some movie about Spartans?! What does that have to do with the 49ers?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
What does that even mean? And how did they get people to yell that? Was "oowwuu oowwuu oowwu" on the jumbotron?

didnt you read? They played the clip from the movie.

Anyone know why the tony montana squad isnt stacking up like they did last year? so far theyve just been lining up on the line.
Originally posted by THEB:
didnt you read? They played the clip from the movie.

Anyone know why the tony montana squad isnt stacking up like they did last year? so far theyve just been lining up on the line.

Oh. The original post did not mention they played the clip from the movie on the jumbotron.

Still ... strange and doesn't really fit anything. Maybe it is preparation to change their name to the Santa Clara Spartans.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home