There are 238 users in the forums

QB depth chart after 4th preseason game.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm a long time Alex supporter but Kaepernick showed absolute elite level talent in the Denver game. He has an absolute cannon, made smart plays, and is clearly a fantastic athlete. His accuracy looked incredibly improved on those throws!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by davide49:
I'm a long time Alex supporter but Kaepernick showed absolute elite level talent in the Denver game. He has an absolute cannon, made smart plays, and is clearly a fantastic athlete. His accuracy looked incredibly improved on those throws!

as a whole Alex has had a better, more consistent preseason. I missed the Denver game, gonna catch the replay tonight and see what all the hoopla is about that pass to Williams
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I dont see why we cant go with 2 QB's... I think both players will be sitting on the couch all season. If Smith and Kaep go down our season is doomed anyways.

not if we have Scotty T the Savior
I can't understand the comments about Tolzien being a backup. His arm is strong enough and as it has gotten stronger since he has been here, it is not bogus to assume it could not improve more. In every other aspect except experience he could be a Brady. The intangibles of being a good QB is much more then a runner. How many running QBs have really won big games? Not many and most fade out fast as they get pounded apart pretty fast. How many other QB's have failed due to not having the skills to pick the right targets and get the ball there. 2/3 of the starters can't do it well enough to suit their fans. When you have a guy who can QB then you have someone special especially if you can develop him. Frankly I seriously doubt Kaep will ever be a conventional QB so his offence will be unique and I suspect haphazard. I do think he has physical skills like running and throwing on the run so may be a better Tebow but as a consistent QB running drives???
Originally posted by modninerfan:
as a whole Alex has had a better, more consistent preseason. I missed the Denver game, gonna catch the replay tonight and see what all the hoopla is about that pass to Williams

Yeah totally I agree. However, I think that next year, unless Alex puts together a pro bowl season and the Niners return to the NFC Championship game or win it all, we may have a legitimate quandary on our hands.
Originally posted by susweel:
if it doesn't happen you stop posting here ?

Why I'm a peaceful gal who expresses an opinion like anyone else. Your's are very extreme, I stay mum. The only thing I agree with you on is CK7 being the best QB on our team
Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:

Why I'm a peaceful gal who expresses an opinion like anyone else. Your's are very extreme, I stay mum. The only thing I agree with you on is CK7 being the best QB on our team

Susweel has met his match

The starting of a webzone love story
Hahaha, no, he's probably to small where it counts
Hahaha, no, he's probably to small where it counts

lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I think Im in love.

I was only kidding!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I was only kidding!

about what
  • fly15
  • Veteran

I think Im in love.

you're weak
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
you're weak

He soft on teh fair sex.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by fly15:
you're weak