There are 208 users in the forums

Sports Radio in SF

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners6262:
Thanks guys, I'm on 95.7 now.

yeah stick with 95.7
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Thats because 95.7 has grown a bit over the last year and they are now the Flagship for the A's.

Thats why I really go back and forth between 95.7 and KNBR to get as much Niner talk as possible.T

That's pretty much what I do as well. I don't have a really strong preference of one over the other. I just cycle through 95.7, 680, and 1050 until someone's talking Niners
Originally posted by mickey49:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Thats because 95.7 has grown a bit over the last year and they are now the Flagship for the A's.

Thats why I really go back and forth between 95.7 and KNBR to get as much Niner talk as possible.T

That's pretty much what I do as well. I don't have a really strong preference of one over the other. I just cycle through 95.7, 680, and 1050 until someone's talking Niners

Once it's football season ..95.7 is full suckage on Oak..even when they lose
Once the regular season starts I check when the weekly shows (Staley and whoever else) are on 95.7 and tune in to those, otherwise I stick with KNBR because 1) I really don't want more A's and Raiders info polluting my day than I already get and 2) I'm a SF Giant and 49er fan so I get all I need on both of my teams. Plus 95.7 is FM and doesn't come in worth a damn where I live in Sonoma County.
Share 49ersWebzone